“Excellent Customer Service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Bryan
Reviewed 30 May 2014

It's been a pleasure staying at this hotel during the work week for the past month. The staff is fantastic.They have been accommodating when I needed early check-in, they provide a welcome bag (includes a thank you note and a snack) for each arrival, and the breakfast staff is great. The staff noticed that my beverage of choice is tea and provide me with a nice hot cup every morning when I come down for breakfast. Everyone- housekeeping, front desk, management - has been great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank aaatravel2000

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a small hotel, but big on spirit. They worked with us as we had needs, and every staff person was gracious in their dealings.

The bathroom was larger than most, beds were comfortable, and lots of pillows. The lobby provided a good place for us to have afternoon appointments. This is nothing out of the ordinary, but it provided what we needed for our purposes, and it was very close to the campus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GlobalPassion
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The facility was very nice and the breakfast was better than some of the Fairfield Inns we have stayed at. But the best thing about the hotel was the staff. They were very helpful with our reservations and went above and beyond the call of duty when I accidentally left my own pillows there. The desk attendee "Chevon" tracked down my pillows and offered to mail them back to me. I would highly recommend this hotel based on the facility and staff. Shout out to Chevon!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank alexehorse
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The Fairfield Inn is about a 5 min drive to the center of the Texas A & M campus. It is on a busy road which can be difficult to exit at times. You are close to restaurants and stores. This is your typical Fairfield Inn with being modern, clean, family friendly, and decent breakfast. There is a nice indoor pool.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank R K
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

First off the front desk couldn't find our reservation. We did however have a copy of our reservation and got a room. The lobby smelled terrible kind of a cross between vomit and sewer. The room however was clean and large enough for 3 adults. I didn't partake of the breakfast buffet which looked to have a good variety. While sitting in the dining area drinking coffee, the staff decided it was time to mop and vacuum the dining area. Could have picked a better time of day than during the breakfast rush. Just glad I was only staying one night.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Oldguitarmike
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Oldguitarmike,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad that you found your room clean and spacious. I apologize that the rest of your stay did not meet your expectations. I appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention and I will address them with my staff right away. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station another opportunity to host you.

Noel M.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We were here to attend the State V.A.S.E. competition and the hotel was in a nice location. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast area is a little small but the breakfast was good to eat. They had a nice variety of options for breakfast. However, I can't make a good waffle. Applebee's was across the street, so we were able to run across the street and eat dinner. Overall, it was a nice hotel.

Room Tip: It had an indoor pool and a fitness center but I didn't have time to go to either one. They also...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great location, 1 minute from the heart of Aggieland (University at Texas). Upon check in and not getting the room I booked under bookit.com, I was immediately offered two options. I also received a gift bag with hand written thank you note. The bag had water and snacks. There were also free newspapers. The room was large with a huge bathroom and all the necessary toiletries. The breakfast at 7 opened early and there was biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee... EVERYTHING you could think of! There was someone constantly cleaning up the area as well. The parking lot is very safe and well lit. I highly recommend this hotel for not only the accommodations but all the extras!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Angie H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
The Stella Hotel
The Stella Hotel
#1 of 16 in Bryan
Candlewood Suites College Station at University
Hilton Garden Inn College Station
Home2 Suites by Hilton College Station
Home2 Suites by Hilton College S...
#4 of 37 in College Station
Residence Inn Bryan College Station
Residence Inn Bryan College Stat...
#14 of 37 in College Station

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station? Share your experiences!