My husband, myself and young son stayed in the Eagle's nest for two nights. I am glad we splurged for the Eagle's Nest rather than one of the suites with a shared kitchen located on the second floor, as we had lots of privacy and lots of space to spread out and relax in the nest.My son enjoyed sleeping in the loft, or on the sofa facing the fireplace area.
The B&B is located in a residential area very close to downtown Bryan, and is conveniently located to everything in the Bryan/College Station area. All of the facilities are modern and the A/C works great, which can be a problem in other, older B&Bs when temperatures hover over 100 degrees.
The sheets on the king bed in the Eagle's Nest were super soft and the bed was very comfortable. We slept great, despite the lack of window coverings. I thought I would have trouble sleeping with all of the natural light coming into the windows, but we all slept fine.
The only negative was that it seemed to take over 45 minutes for the spa located in the room to heat up from 91 to 95 degrees one evening. I would have preferred a much hotter spa bath after a day of riding motocross with friends, but I did not have the patience to wait for it to heat up, and I was afraid the room would get too humid if I left it to heat up for several hours.
The breakfast Lisa prepared for us was very tasty, there was strawberry bread, fruit and fritattas one morning and blueberry muffins, fruit and a cornbread/egg souffle the other morning. She also stocked the frig with plenty of water, sodas, juice and cheese/crackers and chocolates and oatmeal cookies were provided each day for afternoon snacking.
I really appreciated the fact that Lisa prepared a breakfast for us that could be enjoyed at our leisure in the privacy of our own room. I often want to sleep in later than the B&B owner wants to schedule breakfast when I am vacationing.
Lisa also responded quickly to my emails and text messages, which made deciding to stay with her a breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Brazos Valley, Abigaile's Treehouse offers an elegant yet comfortable home away from home nestled between historic downtown Bryan and the elegance of Heritage Park. Whether you're looking to get away from the stress and worry of daily life or simply in town for business or an Aggie game, we can make your stay one to remember.Dedicated to superb service and a top-notch guest experience, Abigaile's Treehouse offers 4 luxuriously-appointed rooms, manicured private gardens, a vast array of amenities and, of course, that world-renowned Central Texas hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Abigaile's Treehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abigaile`s Treehouse Hotel Bryan
- Abigaile's Treehouse Bryan, Texas