“Harassment by management” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of BCS Marino Road RV Park

BCS Marino Road RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bryan
BCS Marino Road RV Park
Bryan, Texas, United States
“Harassment by management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2012

My elderly Parents came to Bryan to visit my children and myself and chose Marino Road RV Park to stay this week. Each and every visitor my parents had they were harassed and told they did not have a "authorized vehicle" to be in the park. I showed up in my work truck which is a flat bed 1 ton Dodge and was told I could not park it there because it was "assumed" by management it was a "commercial vehicle" which the rules of the park DO NOT STATE this at all. Now I could see some form of concern if there was partying, beer drinking or any of this going on for some action taking by this type of management. But any and every guest that enters the park to visit a elderly couple? Every single day? I highly recommend finding a more family oriented park and NOT this one!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family