“Do not stand behind their room rate quotes” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Bryan

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn & Suites Bryan
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Bryan
Gatesville, Texas
“Do not stand behind their room rate quotes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I had a reservation for Thursday & checked in around 9pm that evening. My business in Bryan required I stay another night, so I inquired if they had the room I was assigned available for Friday night as well. I was told yes but it would be $20 higher for Friday. I agreed & asked her to extend my stay to check out on Saturday. On Friday morning at check-out time, I was contacted by the hotel to advise me if I wished to keep my room for Friday night, it would cost me an additional $135/night, not $110, as this was a "Aggie Home Game Weekend". I advised my additional night was arranged last night by her front hotel desk employee and I was quoted the $110. She basically told me the girl last night was wrong and if I wished to keep the room, I would have to pay the $145 (the rate when up while we were talking!). I was in the middle of my business dealings but had to leave to go pack up my stuff as I was NOT going to be hijacked into paying a higher room rate than was agreed when I checked in. I have stayed at many Quality Inns, the room was great, the bed comfortable but I will NEVER stay at this hotel in Bryan ever again. This particular Quality Inn does not stand behind room rate quotes & is definitely NOT customer service oriented. Any other hotel would have honored the rate quoted by their employee then advised the employee of their mistake.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank CNewman201

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Had to book last minute, most hotels sold out with game over weekend, we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality, newness, cleanliness and staff service. Certainly exceeds star rating. We would definitely recommend for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Ask for corner room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Lake Jackson, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed here last year for a state softball tournament. We paid a great rate & was very pleased with our stay, which is why we chose to return. However this year we stayed for the state tournament & were charged MORE than twice what we paid last year & not happy with our stay AT ALL! Our room looked nice & clean, but smelled like mold. It was a handicap accessible room & the shower would drain water all over the bathroom floor & the pool was DISGUSTING! After speaking with the hotel manager he agreed to let us out of our 2 night reservation & we checked out after 1 night & went to the Hilton for $40 less a night. Big difference in hotel & for less! BEFORE we checked out (but had already spoke to the manager) my husband went to the ice machine to put ice in our cooler & was approached by the manager, who was VERY rude letting him know he was checking out & the 2 scoops of ice he put in our cooler was enough! Remind you we paid MORE than twice regular price because they intentionally raised the price due to the state tournament in town. He more than got enough money from us for one night to cover some ice! Highly recommend you stay somewhere else! We will NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank N L
QISBCS, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Thank you for the review.

We apologize about that you were not satisfied with your stay. As you can see from comments from other previous guests, this is not a common occurrence. We strive to exceed your expectations and our records show that the front desk clerk had called the room and you had expressed extreme satisfaction with your room. Had we been notified at that point, we would have gladly switched rooms and taken care of you.

The hotel had received numerous noise complains about your group and hence went ahead and dropped the 2-night minimum. Further more, you were stopped from getting ice because of the visible alcohol bottles that you were carrying, in an attempt to prevent further inconvenience to our in-house guests.

It is indeed a pity that we were not able to accommodate you at our property and will not be able to do so in future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Excellent accommodations!!!! Beds are fluffy and comfy!!! We even had a ceiling fan in our room which is a huge deal for me! Rooms are huge and very clean!!! Staff was so nice and friendly! Breakfast was so good! Coffee was great as well! They have a little store by the front desk that was great to get drinks, snacks and medicine! Very convienient. It is located in a great location. Shopping is near by. I would recommend anyone to stay here. The floors were constantly being mopped and clean all through the day. Very pleased. I am a platinum elite member. The point reward system is amazing! Thanks again for such a nice 2 night stay!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you were comfortable and we hope you have an opportunity to return soon!
Youngsville, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Stayed here on May 19, 2013. Very nice, clean, new motel. Room was very clean, AC worked great and bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was very good. Pool very clean. Just a little hard to find and get too because it's between exits and is easy to over look. Short drive to stores and restaurants. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QISBCS, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Thank you for the review! We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Palestine, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

My husband is working in Bryan staying at the Quality Inn there. I drove down for the weekend and was so surprised. The rooms are huge, beds ever so comfortable and breakfast choices great. The staff are very friendly and eager to help in any way. The only down side is the entrance. Only one way in and out so you better not miss the first one as that is it. I hope we are able to stay here again. Next time I will bring my suit and check out the pool. It looked very inviting. The water fall glass separating the reception and dining area was beautiful.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor. Great location.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QISBCS, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you Mary for reveiwing us on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure having you and your husband stay with us. We do hope you join your husband next time he is staying with us and enjoy our pool area facilities.
Natchitoches
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

Driving back roads, worn out and got very lost. The desk clerk stayed with me for over 10 minutes talking me here. So sweet! Krikette (like the bug).
This place is beautiful and I'm thinking it must be new it's so clean. My room is large, the bed is comfortable (fluffy and new!). It's perfect.
And I travel alot...priority club platinum elite. I'm going to have to check another quality inn after this!
No restaurant but there are alot of places within a mile. I haven't slept yet but the bed is great!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you Marti for the wonderful review. I wil relay your message to the staff . We also hope you went onto having a good night's rest. Our guestrooms are furnished with premium SERTA mattresses designed exclusively for our property so our guest's can experience a great night's sleep.

We look forward to seeing you again
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
Best Western PREMIER Bryan College Station
Days Inn Bryan
Days Inn Bryan
#6 of 14 in Bryan
Motel 6 Bryan-College Station
The LaSalle Boutique Hotel & 120 Kitchen and Spirits
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#9 of 36 in College Station

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Bryan? Share your experiences!