Quality Inn & Suites Bryan
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Bryan
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Overall, this is a nice hotel. The front desk was attentive and helpful. The room was clean, ample in size, and quite. I slept so well that I slept through breakfast.

I would stay here again and recommend to my friends.

Room Tip: Get a room at the end of the hall. You only have neighbors on one side.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank spf4524

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed here on business for several days in multiple rooms. The rooms were clean and the bedding was very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. The rates were reasonable and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely return when I stay in the area. I highly recommend this facility for your stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MIchael R
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I had a reservation for Thursday & checked in around 9pm that evening. My business in Bryan required I stay another night, so I inquired if they had the room I was assigned available for Friday night as well. I was told yes but it would be $20 higher for Friday. I agreed & asked her to extend my stay to check out on Saturday. On Friday morning at check-out time, I was contacted by the hotel to advise me if I wished to keep my room for Friday night, it would cost me an additional $135/night, not $110, as this was a "Aggie Home Game Weekend". I advised my additional night was arranged last night by her front hotel desk employee and I was quoted the $110. She basically told me the girl last night was wrong and if I wished to keep the room, I would have to pay the $145 (the rate when up while we were talking!). I was in the middle of my business dealings but had to leave to go pack up my stuff as I was NOT going to be hijacked into paying a higher room rate than was agreed when I checked in. I have stayed at many Quality Inns, the room was great, the bed comfortable but I will NEVER stay at this hotel in Bryan ever again. This particular Quality Inn does not stand behind room rate quotes & is definitely NOT customer service oriented. Any other hotel would have honored the rate quoted by their employee then advised the employee of their mistake.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank CNewman201
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Had to book last minute, most hotels sold out with game over weekend, we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality, newness, cleanliness and staff service. Certainly exceeds star rating. We would definitely recommend for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Ask for corner room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed here last year for a state softball tournament. We paid a great rate & was very pleased with our stay, which is why we chose to return. However this year we stayed for the state tournament & were charged MORE than twice what we paid last year & not happy with our stay AT ALL! Our room looked nice & clean, but smelled like mold. It was a handicap accessible room & the shower would drain water all over the bathroom floor & the pool was DISGUSTING! After speaking with the hotel manager he agreed to let us out of our 2 night reservation & we checked out after 1 night & went to the Hilton for $40 less a night. Big difference in hotel & for less! BEFORE we checked out (but had already spoke to the manager) my husband went to the ice machine to put ice in our cooler & was approached by the manager, who was VERY rude letting him know he was checking out & the 2 scoops of ice he put in our cooler was enough! Remind you we paid MORE than twice regular price because they intentionally raised the price due to the state tournament in town. He more than got enough money from us for one night to cover some ice! Highly recommend you stay somewhere else! We will NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank N L
QISBCS, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Thank you for the review.

We apologize about that you were not satisfied with your stay. As you can see from comments from other previous guests, this is not a common occurrence. We strive to exceed your expectations and our records show that the front desk clerk had called the room and you had expressed extreme satisfaction with your room. Had we been notified at that point, we would have gladly switched rooms and taken care of you.

The hotel had received numerous noise complains about your group and hence went ahead and dropped the 2-night minimum. Further more, you were stopped from getting ice because of the visible alcohol bottles that you were carrying, in an attempt to prevent further inconvenience to our in-house guests.

It is indeed a pity that we were not able to accommodate you at our property and will not be able to do so in future.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Excellent accommodations!!!! Beds are fluffy and comfy!!! We even had a ceiling fan in our room which is a huge deal for me! Rooms are huge and very clean!!! Staff was so nice and friendly! Breakfast was so good! Coffee was great as well! They have a little store by the front desk that was great to get drinks, snacks and medicine! Very convienient. It is located in a great location. Shopping is near by. I would recommend anyone to stay here. The floors were constantly being mopped and clean all through the day. Very pleased. I am a platinum elite member. The point reward system is amazing! Thanks again for such a nice 2 night stay!

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you were comfortable and we hope you have an opportunity to return soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Stayed here on May 19, 2013. Very nice, clean, new motel. Room was very clean, AC worked great and bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was very good. Pool very clean. Just a little hard to find and get too because it's between exits and is easy to over look. Short drive to stores and restaurants. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
QISBCS, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bryan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again.