“Downtown jewel!!”
Review of Caffe' Capri

Caffe' Capri
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe' Capri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 194 Restaurants in Bryan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This great establishment is in a beautiful, restored old building in Downtown Bryan. Fabulous Italian food is the fare, and the staff is awesome. Any of the pasta dishes (and I've tried them all) are outstanding, especially the cajun fettuccine. Be sure to save room for the great.chocolate toffee mousse with kahlua...wonderful way to end the evening, and over-stuff the belly!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Be prepared to wait. The only negative thing about Cafe Capri is that it is a relatively small restaurant so it can be quite crowded. Be patient and your taste buds will be deliciously rewarded. If you can find anything that taste bad on the menu....what am I saying, there is not. Absolutely fantastic and reasonably priced. There is truly no other Italian restaurant which can be compared. If you are content with other Italian restaurants in the Bryan/College Station area, than I implore you to avoid Café Capri. You will be ruined.

1  Thank Lonnie G
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant! My favorite is the Tortellini al la Capri and they will make it 'the original way' when I ask for it. It's a nice atmosphere, food is consistently delicious and we've been customers for over 5 years. I never mind waiting for a table when we arrive at busy times because I can have a glass of wine at the bar! Their service is great!
My daughter introduced me to this place while in undergrad and the staff still remember her when she returns with us! Now that makes you feel good!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This little restaurant is a gem. The eggplant Parmesan was the best I've ever eaten. The balance of eggplant and cheese was perfect and they will customize most any dish to your liking. The wait staff is very attentive and courteous. The portions are generous and presentation is very nice. This now the only place we will eat when we want Italian cuisine.

1  Thank Sheron B
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Caffe Capri is a small restaurant with a menu full of great dishes that are cooked perfectly. This type of restaurant is so hard to find and so easy to overlook when you're in a place like College Station where you're overwhelmed with corporate restaurant brands.

It's tough for a restaurant to serve a pasta dish that is memorable, but the Cajun Fettucini (added shrimp) will be hard to forget. The noodles were noteworthy for being cooked perfectly and they were served with just the right amount of a sauce that had just the right amount of Cajun kick to it.

My daughter had a basil ravioli dish that was equally amazing. I've only had ravioli made with fresh, hand made, pasta a few times and it was always so much better than the pre-made frozen version most people know. The ravioli here was by far the best of the homemade dishes I've ever had.

The restaurant is pretty small, so be prepared to wait if you don't have a reservation. If you want a reservation, you need to make it early because they don't take same day reservations so there are still tables available for walk-ins. I would imagine the wait would be pretty long on a home football weekend.

Been to Caffe' Capri? Share your experiences!