We stayed here for a wedding of a friend. I didn't pay for the room so I cannot tell you how good the value is. It was a very nice hotel. The rooms were clean and the King Size rooms were very spacious. The hotel as a whole was very nice looking. The breakfast was a decent one but not great. The breakfast did however have a very large variety of food. Overall it was a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Buda and relax in a small, "hometown" atmosphere that sits on the edge of the vast cultural wonderland of Austin-the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World." The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Buda is located just south of Austin on NAFTA Highway off I-35, only about fifteen minutes from the University of Texas-Austin and twenty minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buda
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel Buda
- Buda Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda Texas