“Great Experience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Aubrey, United States
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Great hotel for location and service. The staff was friendly and the accomodations were great. The Air Conditioning worked great which was helpful in getting a good night sleep. Breakfast was hot and delicious.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

rickcrain, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda, responded to this review, 26 March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Detroit, United States
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I was in town to visit family in Austin, TX. My second day I met a housekeeper on the 3rd floor
I was there from Feb 25th to March 2nd. I stayed in room 310. She was so nice to me and my family every single day. She is a very kind and respectful, Caucasian lady who shared with me she had 7 children I think her name is Molly. Her level of service and dedication everyday to the hotel is what makes it worth while. The hotel was great!!! The pool was nice and clean and heated., I had it all to myself when I decided to take a morning dip. You won't be disappointed at all. The front desk evening lady had long dark hair when I checked in she was super informational too. Keep up the good work GIRLZ........... I'll be back some day.

Room Tip: I had a 2 bed queen room and I slept great every night. and it was nice and quiet even though I was...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for recently being our guest and for the kind review!

From all of us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Buda, Texas, we would like to thank you for your kind words about our hotel, indoor pool, and most importantly our team members. Holly and Rebecca always provide great service!! We are glad that you enjoyed your trip to Buda, Texas and it was a privilege to be your hotel of choice.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We had our honeymoon at the Hampton Inn in Buda, TX and couldn't be more happy with our stay. The King Suite with whirlpool was beautiful and HUGE, the beds were incredibly comfortable.
All of the staff was warm, friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was great all three days with a nice variety.
The entire hotel was just gorgeous and clean.
We definitely want to return, and all our wedding guests that stayed there also loved the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the positive review and sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. . We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us, especially on your honeymoon! We are thrilled that we were your hotel of choice for your wedding party and we hope to have you stay with us again in the near future.
Burleson, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The indoor pool was very dirty, cold and did I say dirty? Why have a indoor pool and not heat it? The breakfast was bland, mediocre at best. When we asked about local eateries and places to see, the young lady said" I don't know, I don't live around here" and walked into her office.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Connie A
We really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the pool was not as clean as our standards demand. We do have a heated pool year round and we did experience heating issues for about 24 hours. We did resolve the heater issue and all is back to working order.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I don want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 18 March 2014

One of the best Hamptons I have stayed in. Always fresh fruit in the breakfast room in the morning and easy to use waffle maker. Plenty of coffee choices as well, and good selection of yoghurts. The staff at the front desk were pleasant and helpful throughout the week we were there. Breakfast room staff were nicely cheerful and kept the selections at good levels. Our room maid was funny, thorough and very friendly. All in all, a nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the positive review! It is great to hear that we are one of the best Hampton's you have stayed at. We are all about service and It is great to hear we made your stay one of the best. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. Please come back and see us!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is a clean, quiet, convenient hotel with a spacious breakfast room and lovely lobby. The friendliest most helpful staff. Comfortable Hampton Inn bedding. Nice pool. Great service all the way around. A twenty minute drive from downtown Austin and about an Hour from San Antonio.

Austin, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This property actually was better than it's photos on the internet. I normally would have stayed downtown at a different chain but my company has a contract with this company so I decided to tried this property. Great stay, will do it again in a heartbeat

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Buda area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. We will see you on your return visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buda
South Austin
Holiday Inn Austin Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda? Share your experiences!