“service”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Newport Beach, California
“service”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

i was attending a wedding for family on the wknd of the 19th of april and had the pleasure of having been served by an excellent staff at the Hamton Inn. My wife especially enjoyed the maid service by a Holly from your staff. She seamed refreashing different and we wanted to be sure to send our compliments to the management. Thank you for a pleasent stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
rickcrain, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! I have shared your comments with Holly, and will definately commend her on the great service. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Texas, United States
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great location - close to South Austin. Seemed a little short on staff during our stay, but overall a good experience. Upon arrival, it was unclear if our room was ready though it was late in the afternoon (about 6:00 pm). The front desk clerk called housekeeping and we waited about 5 - 7 minutes before getting the okay. The room was very nice, quiet, and large with comfortable setting. It had a huge desk area where a couple of people could work without feeling cramped, though only one desk type rolling chair. The nice person that checked us out was also running the breakfast area - I don't know if she was "covering" for another staff person that was temporarily gone or if she was responsible for both areas that morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your feedback serves as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have stayed in the hotel in the past and I have never had such a wonderful experience as I did this past week. The front desk was very nice as usual, but my experience with the maid was the best I have ever had. In this world where people in customer service are lacking, I have to praise one specific individual who made my stay the best ever. Holly was taking care of every one of my requests including a refrig I requested for 6 hours to be brought to my room. I asked the maid if she could see what the hold up was about my request about the refrig and she was back knocking on my door with the little plug in refrig within in 5 mins. I was so impressed with her lugging up this item and even plugging it in for me. The jewel is Holly I would stay at this establishment again.

Room Tip: Stay on the floor where Holly is in charge, she will meet and exceed your needs.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
rickcrain, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have a great team member such as Holly that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. I will definately be sure to share your feedback with her and commend her on the job well done. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Buda area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. We look forward to having you back on your return visit!
Poplar Bluff, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The staff are friendly and knowledeable about the town. they go out of their way to make you feel welcomed. the rooms are nice and the breakfast is great. you are right off the highway so it has easy access to the highway.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Conroe, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Hotel was very clean, staff very friendly and welcoming. Rooms were spacious and furnishings nice. All linens were fresh and cozy. Very quiet hotel except for the occasional rude person who doesn't know how to shut a door without letting it slam. The only thing we didn't like is that the bathroom provided only a shower, no tub. We will stay here any time we are in town.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the 5-Star review and sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We are glad to hear you had a great stay and we look forward to having you back on your return visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites - Buda
Woodstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 April 2014

While staying at the Hampton Inn i always get a peaceful full nights sleep and a comfortable clean bed in a spacious room. I enjoy the breakfast in the morning and the staff is very friendly and always willing to help.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Buda area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
Highlands, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Spent two nights this past weekend in a very clean and what seemed to be relatively new room. As a hospitality professional, I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room. Everything was functional however the TV in the room was very awkwardly small for a king size room and a large dresser that was far away. Looked like a 22 inch TV.

Check in was boring. Came in from New Jersey and was excited to be in Texas for the first time. All I was asked was if it was the same credit card I had booked with and to sign. Agent did not tell me about any of the hotel features, did not ask me what I was there for or where I was coming from, did not tell me anything about the area, and did not seem enthusiastic at all. Upon arrival agent was sitting in the restaurant area watching tv and seemed as if i was a bother to check in and take her from her tv show. I did not know anything about the wifi, breakfast, pool, or snack room without finding out myself and figuring it out.

I went to the desk one night and asked for the closest ATM and to give another TWO agents a chance to experience the texas hospitality. Again, seemed they bored. At check out, agent was again sitting watching tv and had to come to the desk. I had mentioned I was just checking out and before she got to the desk she just told me to leave the keys on the desk and walked back to her TV show...

Rating would be 5, but staff should not have been in the hospitality industry. No personalities at all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
rickcrain, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the lack of service you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up with your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buda
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's
Comfort Suites Buda – Austin South Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin South - Buda
Americas Best Value Inn - Buda
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle - Austin South
Quality Inn and Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda? Share your experiences!