All reviewsfront deskhot tubeggsindoor poolsausagenice sitting arearooms are largechoice hotelsfree breakfastvery nice hotelsofa sleeperparking loteach morningpleasant staysan antonioexcellent place to staygreat customer service
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

After a 15 hr drive I rolled in to Austin after midnight all hotels in the area were booked due to an event. I was lucky to find a room here. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and the shower had great pressure. The staff very polite and always smiling. Good breakfast plenty of choices.they also have a bar with a pool table, which was closed when I arrived. Overall good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank SoCal789
Reviewed 1 September 2013

With one exception, a typical Comfort Suites Hotel. The exception; they have a bar in the lobby complete with a Happy Hour! The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet; the hotel is located a block off the Interstate. There are plenty of options available for eating within a mile or so of the hotel. The only drawback was the breakfast area, where on the morning of our departure there was some food residue on the floor. The eggs could have been fresher and the coffee tasted a bit stale, but maybe we just got up too late.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grumpyworm
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed at the hotel in June. We were in the area to go to McKinney Falls State Park to hike and ride bikes. I always enjoy using new hotels. This one still had the 'new car smell' to the building. We had a great time and the breakfast was very good. The best hotels for you buck are Comfort Suite hotels. They are my first pick when I travel (which is often) because of the value, free parking, and free breakfast. I hardly ever have a problem at one. And when I do it is quickly fixed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EDBLU
rickcrain, General Manager at Comfort Suites Buda – Austin South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

A sincere thank you for recently being our guest and for the great review! We are glad to hear that we are your first choice when traveling and can deliver great value to you and your family at the Comfort Suites - Buda.

We look foward to having you and your family stay with us again on your return visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is my second stay at this hotel in the past year and both visits have been excellent. The hotel staff is amazing. Any small issues I had (i.e. TV remote did not work) were taken care of promptly. I like having the separate seating area as well as a small refrigerator. The location is perfect as we had activities planned in Austin, San Marcos and the surrounding areas. The rooms are always clean and the lobby is more than one would expect from a chain hotel. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the south Austin area. They treat you right!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie B

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your great experience with such positive feedback! It's great to hear that your second visit with us was excellent as well. Thank you for the high recommendation to the Tripadvisor community and we look forward to accomodating you on your next visit to the Austin/Buda area.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Was so impressed with our stay. The front desk clerk made extra effort to get us connecting rooms & the rooms were very spacious. We had an infant, needing to set up a pack-n-play, had plenty of room for that. The free breakfast was very good, with lots of options, and the staff was so willing to help us, having kids in tow. The housekeeping should be commended for the cleanliness of the rooms. Will definitely stay here again on a return visit.

Room Tip: The king room we had provided a very comfortable pull out couch.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family