All reviewsfront deskhot tubeggsindoor poolsausagenice sitting areaclose proximityrooms are largechoice hotelsfree breakfastvery nice hotelsofa sleeperparking loteach morningpleasant staysan antonioexcellent place to stay
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I have to submit some feedback for the staff here at the Buda, Comfort Suites. My stay and experience here has been absolutely stellar. The staff, from the general manager to the Houskeeping staff have been amazing. Friendly, caring and without a doubt, the best part of my stay. Thank you for having this team here, making my time away from home a wonderful and memorable experience! I want to especially point out and thank some of the team members you have that have been exemplary,  Miles, the bartender, cool guy and very friendly, always greeting me by name and just an all around cool guy, Moir'a, front desk, she gave up her own parking space for me, awesome employee, really made me feel special and appreciated. The housekeeping staff I have encountered have been awesome, Irene, tirelessly working but always smiling and happy w, Esperanza and Yolanda, also have been amazing, anticipating my every need, super friendly and always seeking to serve. Thanks for everything and I hope you recognize these people because they are what put the "Comfort" in Comfort suites!

Michael Flores

Room 315

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My hubby has has many classes for work in the last few months in Buda so the easy choice has been to stay at this hotel. His job at TXDot always me to travel with him so I’ve been able to tag along. We are Gold choice members and we try to stay at choice hotels anytime we can. This hotel has all the amenities you could possibly need or want..indoor pool and hot tub, work out gym, bar, continental breakfast, and, best of all, wonderful staff! Alex was wonderful to us every time we saw her as well as everyone else..just wish I had asked for more names to give credit. We loved being able to get in the hot tub at night after going out to dinner. Even this last time we could get in the pool in almost November thanks to the heating element. In the Fall/Winter, you have to ask the staff to turn the temperature on for the hot tub but after about 15 minutes you can feel it start to heat up and the heat from the hot tub goes through a small opening into the pool to heat it up as well. The pool was still a little chilly but nothing compared to what it would be like if the pool was outside. In July, poor Alex had to be the front desk clerk, bartender and just jack of all trades but she did everything with a smile and great attitude (not to mention made a good drink)! Never had to use the gym but saw it from the pool area and I believe there were 3 machines and TV on the wall for you to enjoy while working out. Continental breakfast was delicious each morning and had a wonderful variety: eggs (scrambled or hard boiled), sausage, muffins, pastries, toast, cereals, yogurt, Texas waffle maker, cranberry, apple and orange juice, and wonderful regular or bold coffee. The only thing I didn’t like was the scrambled eggs. They tasted like the powdered kind so I stuck with the hard boiled. The cleaning staff were always very hospitable and took excellent care of the room each morning and would nicely greet me if I passed them in the hallway. The front desk clerks would always greet us with a smile, hello, or welcome back every time we would leave or return. This hotel is the perfect example of how every establishment should be run and we look forward to returning again and again!! Thank you all!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

When I checked in, my wife was in the car. A double had been reserved for us. The front desk agent seemed to realize that I had my wife along and asked it I would like a King room, at no extra cost. We took it. We stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed it after the long day at the races. Great breakfast, and variety. Newer building and in good shape.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Carl W
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Currently under construction, but fully accessible and clean. No disappointments here. Spacious suites, great pool & hot tub, and a Wal-Mart and HEB across the highway. Everything for an overnight stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Penny t
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly and engaging. The hotel is extremely clean and inviting for guest. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was just okay; but it was kept stocked with hot food and the dinning area was kept cleaned. I especially liked the cold lemon water for guest as you walk in. I believe if the hotel hadn't been as nice as it was, I would still return due to the great customer service we received from the staff.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends