“My dream wedding”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bulverde
Twelve Oaks Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Bulverde B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 November 2010

My husband and I got married at Twelve Oaks Bed and Breakfast on August 7, 2010. I never dreamed I could have such a beautiful and well organized wedding. I booked early 2010 for our Aug. vows and was so excited to find Twelve Oaks. Sally was amazing from the beginning, she quickly accommodated everything we needed and wanted for our wedding day and all within our budget. We decided to go all out with the full catered affair and boy was it worth it!!!! Everything that was posted on her website as being included in my package WAS and so much more. I was amazed at the venue and the decorations. I really only had 2 complaints and they were barely even noticeable. First was my cake (which I elected to decorate myself), while it tasted good it was lopsided (no big deal we were gonna cut it up and eat it anyway!). Second, I asked for a non-religious ceremony and for the most part I got it but the Pastor and I had a long conversation and a little bit of a disagreement but in the end it worked out great. Sally was wonderful she managed everything with grace and poise. At one point in the evening I had my very special (family heirloom) champagne flute lost I was in a panic and Sally and her team not only searched right away but they found it and calmed me down in the process. All I heard from all of my guests was how amazing the foods was, and believe me it was indeed! The loft was gorgeous and it gave me and my girls plenty of room to get ready. We enjoyed the snack tray and champagne as well. I would highly recommend this venue for both fancy weddings as well as quick elopements; this was such a bargain for everything we got. I will be back to just enjoy the bed and breakfast part and hopefully I will be attending another wedding at Twelve Oaks. Thank you so much Sally I can't tell you what you meant to me.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrsLugo

Reviewed 13 July 2010

Comfortable old farmhouse, nice room with bath & balcony. Great breakfasts & friendly , welcoming staff. Well kept & relaxing. Would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2010

Our 40th anniversary was made special by a gift from our children for Christmas and anniversary to the B and B in Bulverde. We did so enjoy the quiet of the hillcountry setting and the love and care which the inn keepers bestowed upon us. The inn is quite lovely and Sally spoiled us rotten. We had flower petals on the bed with chocolates, balloons, wine, an anniversary cake (baked by a fellow educator we discovered..small world). With rain and cold out, we did not leave the house yet instead sat by a roaring fire to read, sleep and review the past 40 years together. It was a blessed weekend that we hope to repeat before the next anniversary rolls around.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2009

Favorite thing about Twelve Oaks: truly a romantic setting - we arrived to rose petals on our bed, homemade truffles, an excellent location near good wineries in Texas wine country, conveniently near the San Antonio intl airport (SAT - 15 minute ride), great value anniversary package. Even though we arrived late the B&B staff was extremely friendly and welcoming, even made us a late snack. The next morning we were enjoying the sunrise, sitting in the gazebo when a pack of chickens ran right past us - later we learned, that's where they got our eggs for breakfast! Quaint and lovely. Least favorite thing: Google maps is wrong about location and we got lost trying to find it. Overall A++. Great vacation spot

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2009

We had the time of our lives here. I, along with my two children, 5 and 1, took my husband here for Father's Day. Being from a big city, it was nice to get away to the country for a bit. Driving up to Twelve Oaks is eye candy in itself. The hills are absolutely breathtaking! The innkeepers were sweet as pudding (Sally and Anne). We were greeted with a warm welcome as soon as we drove up. The king room we stayed in was very spacious and clean. In the morning, Sally and my daughter, 5, went out to feed the chickens in the back and even got one of the chicken eggs out of the coop to cook for breakfast! We had a good, down home, filling, country, three course breakfast...and we didn't eat again until after 3 pm. We love this place and definitely plan on returning. The only con is we went when it was hot so we really couldn't sit and relax outside like we'd wanted to. Pros: Amazing staff, kid friendly, clean rooms, good breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank TruleighBlessed

Been to Twelve Oaks Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!