“Great Steak and more”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #100 of 134 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We've visited Logan's may times and always have a great steak. Recently we decided to try something different and I tried the chicken strips. They also make a great chicken meal. They also offer a great array of sides and very reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Food is poor quality and service worse.
Go to Outback or to Ft. Worth to Texas Roadhouse (our favorite)?

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Sorry you weren't happy with our restaurant Barbara! We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com with more details please?

Reviewed 15 July 2013

My husband and I came here right after moving here and before we moved we went to Texas Roadhouse a lot. Unfortunately, we don't have one close to us anymore so we tried Logan's. My husband is a huge steak eater and could eat steak for every meal, every day! We got our meals to go and my husbands steak was grey. If we would have been in the restaurant I would have had them make him another because it was gross. He did not even eat half of it. It was expensive for what we got and we will not be going back there ever again!

1  Thank Kortnie R
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This is a rustic place with the coldest beer,best salad and bread anywhere! And the steaks are awesome!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I stopped by this location a few weeks ago as I have always had good experiences at Logan's.

There was a female bartender working that day that single-handedly changed my opinion of Logan's. And the Manager on duty did nothing to help the matter.

Long story short - from the time she delivered my first beer until the time she asked me if I wanted another - was 14 minutes! She was too busy talking to her buddies on the other side of the bar. Really pathetic service.

It didn't help that the two guys who sat to my right came in AFTER me but got their meal BEFORE me. She was just not good.

Anyway, I paid for the meal - did NOT tip her and went to speak to the Manager. It was an older guy that was on duty and I told him that I had never had service this bad at a Logan's and I probably won't come back.

His response? "Why would you say something like that?"

LOL

Anyway, I filed a complaint with their corporate office and they were very nice and sent me card for free meal. I may actually use it someday but not at this location.

1  Thank DavidRTX