“GREAT VALUE”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Burleson
Tomball, Texas
“GREAT VALUE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Overall it was a great stay & value as most all of the Comfort Inn & Suites have been. Very nice and helpful staff and the room was very clean and appeared to be more updated more so than the hallways. Breakfast was included and wonderful as always. We were traveling as just 2 ladies and I felt safe in both the well lit parking lot and my room! The hotel is right on the highway...easy to find. Only drawback is the hotel is supposed to be NO SMOKING but the hallways smelled of it as we were coming and going to our rooms.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Niki H
GMTX387, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have shared your great comments with our staff and we are all excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your remarks are very much appreciated as this allows us to improve the guest experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed here for my son's wedding weekend. Everyone working here was friendly and eager to help. Rooms were clean and large sized. Breakfast was basic but good. Would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate the outstanding comments of our hotel. We thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Burleson. We hope to see you again soon.
Tyler, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Reservation was made 3 weeks in advance, guaranteed with credit card, I informed hotel I would be late checking in, was told no problem, when I arrived at 10 PM was told they were overbooked & I did not have a room, as a result things went from bad to worse and this ended up being a night of pure hell. Customer service as bad as it can get, what is the point in making a reservation, this should not be allowed and should have never happened. I could add a lot more about this situation, but there is not enough space.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Kenny Kay S
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were naturally disappointed that we could not honor your reservation due to overbooking that evening. We understand the frustration and dissatisfaction this brought you. On behalf of our team please do accept our apologies regarding this isolated incident. Hotel staff and I were readily available to assist you in finding a comparable hotel in the area which the hotel was gladly going to offer complimentary due to our shortcomings. We hope to see you again soon.
Clyde, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

When I checked in on Friday night, the desk clerk was more than helpful. I really wish I would have gotten his name. The Saturday night desk clerk was young & on his phone alot and had 2 buddies behind the desk. You could see them from outside with their feet propped up on the desk in the office. They were all on their phones. We were in town for baseball and wanted to see if they had an area we could use for the boys to eat pizza. The desk clerk said he could charge us $100 and we could have the tiny conference room. Other hotels have just let us use a room as long as we left it clean. Another group was in the breakfast area and let us join them. We filled the trash can, which was ready for breakfast the next morning. I took the trash out and asked for a replacement trash bag so that it would be ready the next morning for breakfast. He couldn't get off his phone long enough to get one or at least tell me where they were at. I scrounged around and found one, but he was so frustrating. Then, my son went down to ask about sheets for the pull out couch. The desk clerk looked at him like he was stupid and started texting on his phone again. My husband went down and wanted to pay part of our room in cash and the desk clerk didn't know how to do it. My bed was very uncomfortable and the a/c wouldn't work very good. Our room was clean and spacious, but I don't think I'll be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank RachelL452
We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We certainly take your comments to heart. Please rest assured that this is not on par with the standards set by our hotel and corrective action have already been initiated.
Yukon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

checked in late on our way to San Antonio. Wife and kids were ready for a comfortable bed. This hotel was off of the highway so we chose it. Didn't get to check out indoor pool since we arrived right at closing time but it looked very nice. The room was nice and the beds were very comfortable. A with most comfort suites, the room had lots of space.

• Stayed March 2014
Pittsburg, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

When I checked in, the desk clerk informed me that they had a new policy requiring that they charge a deposit on any reservations made through a 3rd Party website. I called the site I booked through, and they called the desk clerk and convinced him to waive the deposit. Otherwise, the hotel is fine. There were kids wandering the halls at 10pm, apparently coming and going from the indoor pool. The room was spacious and clean, and the breakfast was above average.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was my pleasure meeting with you on few occasions to find with you the best way forward with your discomfort in providing credit card for incidentals. We thank you for your cooperation with this. Hotel policy states any reservations that are cash paid or 3rd party reservations must provide cash deposit or credit card on file for incidentals. Our hotel does not charge guest credit cards additional deposits. We thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Where to start? We booked through Priceline and found this hotel. It looked to be an average priced hotel for the area. Have spent many nights in similar quality, inns and hotels, most of which were clean and comfortable. This one leaves much to be desired. The over all maintenance in the hotel is horrible. The window in my room was hanging out of the frame leaving an opening to the outside so the traffic on the interstate was very loud and the draft from the wind was very uncomfortable. This not only was annoying but the glass is dangerous if bumped could fall and critically injure someone. The smell of the room was poor. Maintenance placed cut up pieces of the aromatic rubber mats that are found at the bottom of a men's urinal in the output vent of the A/C unit of my room to cover the smell. Found cockroach fecal matter in various areas of my room. The door to my room has no striker plate on the locking mechanism so the use of any credit card will get you right into the room. The elevator has no inspection information posted in it. Morning breakfast was at least better than I expected the only thing I would suggest is that tongs be available to the guests. Children and adults reaching into the sweet roll and bagel area with unclean hands was just plain gross.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Tom K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burleson
BEST WESTERN PLUS Burleson Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Burleson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Burleson
Holiday Inn Express-Burleson
Radisson Fort Worth South
Radisson Fort Worth South
#57 of 110 in Fort Worth
BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!