“"At Home" at this Hotel :)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Magnuson Hotel Burleson
Magnuson Hotel Burleson
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Burleson
Plymouth, Michigan
“"At Home" at this Hotel :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

As soon as I walked in and was greeted with a smile and the ambiance was welcoming I knew I'd picked well. I had to fly down at last minute and was leery that I hadn't had a chance to check out other hotels. I really lucked out with this one. Friendly/Professional Staff ~Very Accommodating! My Room was very clean! I always check my room first, especially bed and bathroom, and they were not offended in the least that I asked to do so! Kudos to this establishment.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Sheila M
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Burleson, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Dear Sheila,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback.. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We hope that you enjoyed your time in Burleson. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Hotel Burleson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

My husband used priceline.com to book a hotel room. This is the hotel we were booked. When we arrived, they told us that they did not have a reservation for us. But they had received a fax from priceline with our name, room for 2, check in date, and check out date earlier that day. Then proceeded to tell us that they did not have a room for us because they didn't get their money from priceline. When we asked if their hotel had ever received a reservation from priceline in the past, they said yes and that they hated priceline. They said that they had only started having problems in the past 3 days. Yet when asked why they didn't call priceline to get their money when our faxed reservation came in, they couldn't give us an answer. The 2 managers proceeded to raise their voices at us and asked "What do you want me to do about it?" We told them that we would be staying somewhere else and would not come back to this hotel ever! The only pro for this hotel - they did call priceline after we left to tell them to give us a refund.

Room Tip: Make sure they have your reservation! We did not see any rooms since they did not have our reservat...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Rochelle N

Travellers are raving about these Burleson hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I arrived went to the front desk to check in told the clerk that I needed a room with a king size bed. He was friendly he took my info and give me the card key to the room. I made my way to my room it was very spacious and clean. Later in the night I went to the hotel bar the bartender was very friendly. All in all it was a nice hotel I will stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kathrine B, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Burleson, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently working on some renovations and we look forward to you letting us know what you think of the upgrades.
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

This place did not save our reservation of a first floor room in advance, which was very important since we were traveling with 2 elderly women who did not need to climb up and down stairs in the event the elevator didn't work. Well, this hotel doesn't even HAVE elevators! There are signs all over pointing to ice machines that DO NOT EXIST! After they lost our reservation, Our supposedly nonsmoking room smelled like a nightclub full of smoke, and the beds are so lumpy, just look at their own picture on their website! When we voiced our displeasure and wanting to get a refund, the clerk said they wouldn't give a refund!? seriously! So, asking for the manager as we were getting irate by this time, the unkempt GM with a horrible attitude comes out being verbally disrespectful and sarcastic. I was appalled at the customer service by a GM!? It was seriously the worst experience EVER, and we will never go there again.

Room Tip: Go across the street to Hampton Inn. It was where we ended up and was awesome! We even stayed an ext...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Burleson, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
Dear rockinlala,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all guest feedback. Thank you for telling us about your concerns about the hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for telling us your concerns about the bed in the hotel. We are currently replacing all the beds in the hotel. We value all guest feedback and use the feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for future guests to the hotel. We are deeply sorry for the customer service that you received, we will pass this information on to our staff. Poor customer service is unacceptable. We hope you will give us another chance in the future. If you do please contact the hotel directly and mention this so we can take care of you.

Hotel Burleson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burleson
BEST WESTERN PLUS Burleson Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson
Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson
#85 of 109 in Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Burleson

Been to Magnuson Hotel Burleson? Share your experiences!