“Comfortable Sleep”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Burleson
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Burleson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Lubbock, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Very clean hotel with friendly and helpful staff!! Fairly easy to locate. Our Google search directed us to turn right rather than left on Alsbury road. We did quite a bit of roaming before we returned to the place we turned and the hotel was about a block on the left.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Universal City, Texas, USA
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I believe that I have stayed at the Burleson hotel 4 times since 2011 and have always been pleased with the accomodations and the staff. I have stayed at La Quinta Inns at other locations and find that apparently this is an LQ tradition.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Burleson, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

There are plenty of hotels around the area. This one has new accommodations in great shape, clean comfortable rooms, the standard breakfast of any mid price hotel, is near a bundle of restaurants some of them at walking distance, so you can have a drink and do not need to drive back. Staff is helpful, friendly, committed, and goes out of their way to help in whatever you need. Beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Varese, Italy
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I arrived in excellent health, I am leaving tired, sleepless, and I clearly have a lung infection. A 4 story building with not 1 Window that opens, how is it possible I am covered with mosquito bites? My assumption is that the mosquitoes are breeding in the sewage soaked carpet. The smell in this place is atrocious, it smells like a backed up toilet. There is no excuse for the unsanitary conditions you will experience in this place. Nasty nasty nasty. My only words to the polite staff are shame on you, that place is nasty. NEVER AGAIN. next stop my family doctor for some antibiotics.

• Stayed May 2014
Fresno, California
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was recently married in Burleson, and we had our guests stay in this hotel. I was very impressed with the service and the amenities we got at this La Quinta. All of our guests told us what a great stay they had while staying here. The owner and staff were super nice and incredibly helpful. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone who is staying in Burleson, South Ft. Worth or if you are hosting a wedding. I especially loved the Texas shaped waffle maker :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burleson
Best Western Plus Burleson Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Burleson
Quality Suites Burleson - Ft. Worth
Holiday Inn Express-Burleson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill
Radisson Fort Worth South
Radisson Fort Worth South
#64 of 111 in Fort Worth

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Burleson? Share your experiences!