“Breakfast at The Porch”
Review of The Porch

The Porch
Ranked #10 of 139 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We finished off our Father's Day weekend with breakfast at The Porch. Our family of four was seated pretty quickly inside. We each ordered coffee and it was served quickly. However, the service after that was a little slow. Perhaps our server had more than her share of tables, but we waited quite a while to order, to be served, and to get the check. We weren't in a hurry, so it didn't bother us at all. The food was delicious. We eat out for breakfast often, so we're pretty picky, but this place did an outstanding job! We each ordered something different, and nobody complained about anything. I highly recommend The Porch for breakfast.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I eat at The Porch two or three times a month. The food here is always fresh, well prepared and very good. The atmosphere is friendly and the service is good. Their prices are very reasonable. I would recommend The Porch for anyone who wants good home cooking be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

1  Thank nanaju
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Had dinner with family and friends. Nice menu selections and food was well prepared. The atmosphere was just a little hectic for my taste, but that is the location this restaurant is in. They did a nice job all around. We had a party of 7 on a very busy night and when we arrived we were told there would be a wait of approx 45 minutes. No big deal since we didn't make reservations. I was quite surprised when our party was called after only about 5 minutes. Couldn't have asked for better service throughout the evening. Dinner was very good.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This place was a sparkling gem! There are several restaurants to choose from here that we had been to so we decided to try something new! So glad we did!
We started off with the fried jalepenos and sweet tea! They were fantastic! Then had the chicken fried steak that was crunchy on the outside yet buttery and moist in the middle!
We finished with a piece of chocolate ice box cake that was irresistible! This place is like eating on my grandmas front "porch"!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

If you are looking for a gourmet meal do not eat here. But if you want local down home service with a warm small town feel then this is for you. The food is basic but the small town authenticity is real and so relaxing. I eat here often after church on Sunday or for a relaxing lunch with no loud music to drown out real conversations. The pie is delicious so save room or get it to go as we often do.
Come on down!

Been to The Porch? Share your experiences!