“Great place to eat!”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Sour Lake, Texas
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

We were in Burleson for a tournament and wanted a fun place to take the kids. This is a fun place. The restaurant was clean the employees friendly and helpful and how many tv's can you watch! The food was very good and prices were reasonable. We were given choices of dips to sample and they were great. They have games to play which kept the kids entertained. This was our first time at a BWW and we will return and hopefully they all are this good!!!!

• Visited July 2013

Madison
“Good Time”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The perfect place to watch sports. My husband and his brother had a nice time sitting and having snacks. Service was good.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rusk, Texas
“Typical B-Dubs”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This BWW is very clean and well kept as most I have been to are. The staff is very good and the waitresses are friendly without being flirty which I appreciate being married. The food is on par with with other BWW places which is to say that it is very good. I was there in the early afternoon with my nephews and we all enjoyed our food. The food was quick and all of our orders were correct. I enjoy the sports on all the TVs but I do wish it were a little brighter in the dining area.

• Visited November 2012
Seminole, Florida
“Fun watching Bucs beat the Raiders”
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

We went to see the Tampa Bay Bucs and found a place with Good Food, Great Service and a fun atmosphere. Did not hurt that the Bucs won.

Livingston, Texas
“Good Wings with Good Service”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I've visited this Buffalo Wild Wings at least once a month over the past year. The food is consistently very good. The Caribbean Jerk wings, bone in, are my favorite. I've tried hotter and milder but these are just right. The many appetizers are also delicious. Lots of different beers on tap (including Guinness) and bottled. The staff are usually very friendly, helpful and attentive. I've had a few bad servers but that was rare. Overall I think this is a great restaurant where I can take a date, relax and be assured a good meal.

• Visited April 2012