“Above average Comfort Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Burnet
Austin, Texas
“Above average Comfort Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was in awe of the beauty and cleanliness of this hotel inside and out. Beautiful landscaping, nice pool, and the inside had one of the prettiest carpets throughout I have ever seen. Really nice breakfast included in stay. You have to try the Texas sized blueberry waffles! Our room had two queen sized beds with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and very comfortable. I like a firm bed, my roommate thought the bed was too firm, but hey can't please everyone. Afternoon had some warm cookies and delicious tea in the foyer. First class all the way. Great staff too...thanks Donna for making us feel welcome.

Georgia

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank G H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Recently a group stayed at your establishment after a wedding nearby. Your staff was extremely accommodating, even going so far as to allow us an impromptu get together in one of your meeting rooms for most of the bridal party to decompress after the festivities. Great staff, very attentive. We are extremely grateful

Brent

Room Tip: Friendly and helpful staff
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brent C
Astoria, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed here because of work recently. The service was great and the staff was full of an abundance of knowledge. Not only did they make sure that I had what I needed, they went out of their way to give me extra. They leave cookies and iced tea out which both my film crew and I loved. If you are in the area, stop looking. You have found exactly what you want.

P.S.
The billiard room is a fantastic touch. It's open late too!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JessicaSpirko
Rosharon, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Excellent hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The staff is very knowledgable about the area and helped us find our way around, and recommended excellent restaurants. I did not get to the pool so I can not comment on that. I do reccommnd this hotel to any one planning to stay in Burnet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Joan W
Llano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

When i entered the hotel i knew i found a gem. staff was warm & freindly.everything is pretty much new & perfect, beds are very comfortable, breakfast was great with meat & other hot things.location was great & peaceful. overall good value.i will come back again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank rickie_11
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

On March 22, 2014 our daughter got married in Burnet, Tx. None of the brides or grooms family is from Burnet, but it is a special place for the kids. I called the hotel and was greeted by the most polite receptionist I have ever spoken to. Diane linked me to the owner and I was easily able to make a reservation for the conference room as well as guest rooms. We went to Burnet to "check it out" and I was excited to see that the hotel was clean, orderly and the guest services personell were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We were able to view the rooms (very nice) and reception room. Our guests commented on how friendly the staff were when making reservations and that did not end after check in. Our stay was wonderful. Our guests were impressed with the rooms, rates and staff. I can not thank Bob enough for his kind helpfulness when we were making our wedding plans. He was reassuring and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this facility for a weekend stay, reunion, wedding party or any type of gathering. The staff are superior, the owner available and most helpful. I can not say anything negative about our experience from start to finish. When we were leaving, I left behind an expensive gold ring. Bob and his staff searched for it diligently and found it! I will stay there again and again. A wonderful place. Susan from San Antonio.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Susan L
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Excellent staff , very helpful and polite. The manager and desk receptionists went above and beyond to help with our event. We recently stayed and held a baby shower at this hotel. One its the nicest hotel in Burnet So if your used to the Four seasons or Hiltons , this is as close as your going to get in Burnet Texas. The rooms were clean , the breakfast was by far the best complimentary breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. And we will definitely stay here when we are in town.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank clem1423
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnet
BEST WESTERN Post Oak Inn
Best Western Plus Lampasas Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls
Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake
BEST WESTERN Marble Falls Inn
BEST WESTERN Marble Falls Inn
#3 of 7 in Marble Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet? Share your experiences!