“Storms is a must!”

Storm's Drive-In Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Burnet
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Old style drive in has some great food. We love getting fried okra here. They have the best fried okra around. We know because we get it everywhere we can. Storms is always a must stop for our family.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Alright, now as a resident of this area I feel like I SHOULD love this place.
BUT I don't.
Don't get me wrong, i'll eat there if I must, but if I have a choice id rather eat down the street at mcds.

The place first of all is disgusting... I don't think they have had a proper health inspection in quiet a few years.
I saw mold growing in the soda machine once.. (I'm not too picky so I did'nt complain, i drank it anyway)
Tables seem to be unkept and kinda just left alone (never cleaned)
( I normally take the food TO-GO)
Its funny because the only thing i hear about people who eat there say the same thing.
It's like they just don't care.

Now to the food, I love their curly fries and tator tots with cheese.
Their hamburgers aren't anything too special.
They taste more like grease than any flavor.

Funny enough, I want to eat here now after talking about it. I think i'm just hungry.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

A real old fashion hamburger. Juicy, dripping good. If you issed your drive-in fix in the 50's it's still here.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

They use fresh meat and cut their own fries daily. Some think the burger patties are thin but if you get the double or triple you will not regret it. Try the Storm's Special with a shake or root beer.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Love their hamburgers, and the service is FAST! OLD FASHIONED burgers....so tasty!
Excellent fries, as well...
I have sent several people to try this place, and ALL have repeated their visits.