“Best Sausage in TX and it is a big state”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burton Sausage Company
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Burton
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was a recommended stop from a friend in San Antonio. We passed it once but then on the way back to Austin decided to stop anyway. We had been invited to a real Texas BBQ at a friends house and decided to purchase the home made sausages and cheese. Now the cheese was good but at the party with nearly 30 people there, the sausages was the rave. So much so, that I had to go out to our car and retrieve the business card I had taken. These have that fresh, just made taste.I lived in Germany for 20 years and consider myself a sausage expert I am considering calling the company to see if they would deliver some to AZ.

1  Thank pdwrs

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Here is my secret. Stop at the Burton Sausage Company, just east of Burton and get a sausage wrap for $1.00. If you prefer a sandwich on a sweet bun, you can have BBQ or cold cuts. This is a meat market. We always buy a chuck of cheese.