“Traveling TX 36? Stop for a meal here.”
Review of La Bamba

La Bamba
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Caldwell
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Great Tex-Mex food at a great price with friendly service. What's not to like? The verde chicken enchiladas garnished with fresh avocado is especially tasty. If you're traveling this way, be sure to make time to eat at La Bamba.

3  Thank Dustytexas

Reviewed 22 June 2011

It's not just me that says so. Just south of Caldwell is one of my Texas family's favorite spots to to take us down easterners, it was just amazing. Family friendly and well priced and I have to say I had the best roast quail ever. Huge portions so bring a big appetite or share.

Little English is spoken so brush up on your high school Spanish, or just point. Folks there are very friendly so the language wasn't really a problem. I'm looking forward to my next visit just to chow down at La Bamba again.

3  Thank AncientArtisansNYC