“Fast and healthy oatmeal”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Caldwell
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Modern and clean, quick and inexpensive, just what you expect from the mega chain McDonald's. located conveniently at the crossroads of two major streets in Caldwell.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Went back to this McDonald's again. I went there for lunch.

Today, the drive thru line moved pretty fast, even thought I had 5 or 6 cars ahead of me. Food tasted like it usually does - Had no issues.

There isn't much to say about a McDonald's usually - unless you have a significantly bad experience or long wait. Wait time here can be a bit mixed . But, it can also depend on whether the people in front of you even know what they already want.

This is a good place to grab a meal!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I go to this McDonald's location periodically, as I work in Caldwell. The drive thru is generally packed around lunch and dinner hours. However, they keep the traffic moving surprisingly fast. So, while you may be several cars behind - the line cruises along.

Food is generic McDonald's (obviously). No real problems to mention - I have been to some other McDonald's locations that totally mess things up or make you wait forever. This location is not like that.

I go here approximately 1x a month - I will continue to do so.