“Wedding/Family Reunion”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cameron
Cameron
“Wedding/Family Reunion”
Reviewed 13 August 2009

We have a ranch just north of Cameron. Our extended family (30 people) came from our daughter's wedding in Austin to continue the reunion for two additional days. We spoke with Neal and Yamini, owner/managers of the hotel, several months ahead and they worked to make our guests welcome and comfortable. All reports on the rooms from our family were excellent including service, a/c, pool, breakfast. Glad to have this facility and warmth close by. We'll do it again.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
kerrville
Reviewed 1 June 2009

The hotel is very new, clean and comfortable. We only stayed one night, but hope to go back someday. The hotel breakfast area is locked after 9:30 AM, which makes it impossible to get coffee later in the day.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
Lubbock, TX
Reviewed 23 August 2007

I stay in Cameron, TX often for buisness and I have to say this hotel is often the highlight of my stay. Nice hotel with friendly staff, nice rooms from bathroom to flat screen TV, free internet, pool, workout room, and breakfast. Truly the nicest place to stay at a reasonable price when visiting Cameron, TX or Milam County.

• Liked — Room
  • Disliked — The City
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled on business
1 Thank EGibs
Dallas
Reviewed 12 August 2007

We travel to Cameron frequently to visit my parents, and have enjoyed our stays at this new Cameron hotel. The rooms are large and clean, with all of the amenities of hotels in larger cities when I travel, including refrigerators, microwaves and flat-screened televisions. The breakfast is good and the hosts are friendly and helpful. A great choice if you are driving through Central Texas, and need a place to stay for the night. A Visitor from Dallas.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — N|A
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank TRR_Dad
california
Reviewed 11 August 2007

I stay in so many motels. This is one of the best one i have ever stayed in. Large and Clean Room with Big LCD TV. The staff was really friendly. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2007
crockett
Reviewed 10 August 2007

When I first entered the building I was so amazed that a small town could have such a nice hotel. The lobby is so inviting it is like sitting at home in your own living room. The receptionist greets you as soon as you enter the building. They were very nice and available at our every need. The continental breakfast was more than one I have ever seen. This was an extended continental breakfast. The room had a huge bed with enough pillows to make you feel like a queen, and then there was the jacuzzi, oh my God it even had complimentary wine to make even more romantic. The beds were not too soft and not too hard, I can say I had the best night sleep I have ever had in a hotel. In the past when I have stayed in hotels, I was ready to see my own bed. When I left this hotel I wanted to know what kind of bed it was, because I left Budget Host feeling good and relaxed. Now that was money well spent.

• Liked — convience, peaceful, everything inside, entire facility non smoking
  • Disliked — none that I can think of.
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank junebugCrockett
Toronto
Reviewed 13 July 2007

The best quality hotel in the area. It has a friendly staff, great free breakfast for customers. Great view in the morning. Amazing for business travelers and family.

• Liked — The service and location.
  • Disliked — Nothing really???
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled on business
2 Thank Anon007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cameron
Rainbow Courts
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 4 in Rockdale
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hearne

Been to Budget Host Inn & Suites Cameron? Share your experiences!