Motel 6 Canton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Canton Motel(Canton)
Interstate Motel(Wills Point)
View Hotel
All reviewsstay there againroad noiseroom was cleanwood floorsflat screenother hotelsstayed one nightbedssoaptowelsconsproslaminatedfurnituresuitcasesrefrigeratorpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2013

While the night clerk was terrific and helpful arranging shelter during an emergency, the room itself was terrible. Nasty, not clean, not comfortable. And the day staff was not accommodating in the least. Very unpleasant. If this is the highest rated place in Canton, I shudder to think what the other motels there must be like.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank sasTexasTravel
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Beautiful room, very clean except for some dust on the picture and lamps over the bed. Many places to eat nearby, easy on/off interstate access, friendly staff, and excellent staff! If I had to complain about something, it would have to be that the peephole in the door was too high to see out of!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TapestryH
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

No Value here! 15 year old mattresses and cigarette burn bedding. Pay 15 dollars more and go somewhere else. Went for continental breakfast and they had nothing. I explained my dislike of the room to management/Owner. They said corporate was coming to give them ideas to change lobby. Hello try working on a comfortable room for your guest.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank cwilkes01
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Never stay here again! Mattress are 15 yrs old. I checked the tag. See side of the lump your trying to sleep on. You will find the MFG tag.
It felt like sleeping on the floor. When you are asked do you want smoking or non smoking rooms. You can assure yourself it doesn't matter. Don't leave the light for me on! I'm not coming back.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank cwilkes01
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I brought a group of high school students there for an academic/ debate contest. I was warned that we would be kicked out and not given a refund if my students were loud. We had been there for literally 3 minutes when I was given this warning, and my students were not doing anythng wrong, This was not a warm welcome! And the clerk complained about having to check in 5 rooms....wonder what she does on a busy night.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business