“Great hotel in Canton”

Best Western Canton Inn
Best Western Canton Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Since the remodel, this is only place I would stay in Canton. The rooms are spacious and the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool area is really nice and our friends, who had their kids with them, really enjoyed the pool and splash pad

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie B
BestWesternCanton, General Manager at Best Western Canton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for your review! We could not be more pleased with the results of our remodel, and I'm so glad you let us know your thoughts on how it is going. Believe it or not, there is even more to come!

I'm so glad your party enjoyed the pool and splash pad!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The location is great is you are attending trade days but as far as the standards of this hotel, I would have to say POOR! The staff was very friendly but the room was another story. We stayed 2 nights. Both nights the water supply was up and down. Cold water was hot sometimes and hot water never stayed consistant! Also had problems with the A/C. Front desk receptionists came to check it out at said due to it being 10pm, she could call someone but they would be there a few hours to service it or she could bring us a fan, which she did. Thank goodness! Also the second night I had a flea in my bed. I know this is a pet friendly establishment, but I think they need an exterminator! The breakfast looked pretty good but there was no room to sit and eat. Very small area!!! I normally take my camper and stay on the trade days grounds. I will definitely not make the same mistake again. I will take my camper from now on. I would think as much revenue comes into Canton, they could afford to build a newer and up to date hotel. Like I said, the staff was great but as far as the room, I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank J R

I am exceedingly sorry that you experienced difficulty with the water temperature. While it doesn't happen very often, it is an occasional problem that we are actually working on fixing. Because of our current renovation, we were able to do some in wall plumbing maintenance. We just completed re-insulating all of our waterlines in the building to provide a more consistent temperature experience to all our guests. I am sorry that you stayed with us before that project was fully completed. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to Canton.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel has the nicest staff of any hotel I've ever stayed in. The room was completely re-done from ceiling to carpet and the decorations were great! The pool was wonderful and crystal clean. This is one of the nicest Best Westerns to stay in.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonnie R

Thank you so much for that beautiful, glowing review! We love hearing when we get something right. It lets us know we are on the right track. If we missed something, let us know that too, there's always room for improvement! :)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Location was wonderful. Staff was very helpful when helping us find a near by medical location. So close to the first mondays. Was not able to us my hotel points which was a disappointing. Beds where super nice and room was clean and large.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I love hearing what you loved and the areas where we can improve, and other travelers rely on reviews like yours when making decisions about where to stay. I will pass along your kind words to our staff. I love that they are so hospitality oriented - we try to make you feel like you're really family when you stay with us!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Not up to Best Western standards, unless they fix the hot water supply, bathroom light, gap under the door, EXTREMELY slippery tub floor, poor breakfast, and add a few things like an alarm clock, lotion, etc!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm so sorry you experienced so many difficulties during you stay. That is certainly not the kind of experience we want any of our guests to have. I certainly value your feedback and thank you for letting us know the areas where we can improve.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

1st night we stopped on our road trip from Albuquerque, NM to Jacksonville, FL. It was after midnight, and we wanted to get past DFW area to avoid the morning rush hour. We called the motel from the road and asked for a room with 2 queens and a pull out sofa. To our amazement, they had a very large room with 3 queen beds! And they turned out to be the most comfortable beds we slept on the whole road trip! (We stayed in 7 different motels on the trip). I would definitely stay here again on the next road trip across this area. The bathroom and shower area were also huge. Not sure about the breakfast, we slept too late and missed it.

Room Tip: Don't know about the rest of the hotel, but our room was really great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

I am so glad you enjoyed our room with Three Queen beds. It is a spacious room, perfect for traveling families. Thank you specifically for your review of the mattresses. I agree that they're amazingly comfortable!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

room was great staff helpful providing list of local eateries.Bed was by far the most comfortable in any hotel we have ever stayed in!i would definitely recommend this hotel. It also has rv sites next door and a nice view of pasture a great break from the city streets we normally see. Didnt get to eat the breakfast as it was the trade days and it was very busy and crowded in the small area for breakfast , but did have coffee to go and that was good.We will certainly go back next yr and stay here and hopefully be able to request the same room!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing our location! I love that we are fortunate enough to have some green space surrounding our property. It helps cut down on road noise, regulate temperatures, and it's just a nicer view that too many buildings. We can't wait to see you again next year for Trade Days, Our new breakfast area should be completed by then so space shouldn't at all!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Motel 6 Canton
25 mi away
Best Western Plus Royal Mountain Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Emory at Lake Fork Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites Canton

Been to Best Western Canton Inn? Share your experiences!