“West Texas does Italian”

Eddie's Napoli's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New listing, opened June 4, 2012
Description: New listing, opened June 4, 2012
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Well this is a pretty nice place for Italian food. Nice people wait on you and the food is average. No vino served here. The place is family friendly and your car is safe in the parking lot. Overall it is okay for one meal with your relatives who live nearby.

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Late night on the road and found this open. Once was a steakhouse (I think) but now Italian features a large menu with a lot of variety. I settled on the Jack Rabbit - which has no rabbit at all. Very good. Portions are large and price is about $12-$15 per person.

Here's what keeps this from being a great experience: service and atmosphere. Actually just service. Waiter arrived at table promptly for drink orders but took a long time before returning. My drink (just iced tea) stayed empty most of the time - for a 15-minute stretch at one time. Though probably a new member of the wait staff, we never saw a manager work the room or helping out. I'm sure it was just an off night. Halfway through the meal the music ended and we finished the final 30-minutes in silence - actually just awkward ambience. Again, not a big deal but just distracted from what was almost a great experience.

I will return for another shot, just hope they'll have their "A" game. If they're on, it will be an amazing experience!

By the way, great bread. Others could learn something from Napoli's... it gets straight "A's" from me.

Give them a shot.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

My husband and I came here for our anniversary and were not disappointed. Everyone was well dressed and very nice. We were taken care of and the food was delicious! I got the chicken parmigana with alfredo sauce over angel hair,(at the waiters suggestion for something yummie with alfredo) and my husband got the eddies seafood special. Both orders came out within 30 minutes and the server was constantly visiting our table (my husband drinks water like a fish so that is a high priority for us.) We split the chocolate mouse cake for dessert and still had enough food to take home for lunch the next day. I will definately be back!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We really enjoyed our meal here in Canyon. The service was exceptional - we were treated wonderfully - and the food was very good. My son and I shared a pizza (being from NJ we are particular about our pizza and this one made the grade) and my husband enjoyed his chicken marsala (said it wasn't the best he'd ever had but that it was very good.) He also enjoyed their lemonade. The bread knots were plentiful and delicious - not overly greasy at all and hot and fresh.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

The food is excellent and they are happy to swap out pasta for roasted vegetables. Just ask! They will also make your dish low sodium. Excellent food, excellent service, excellent atmosphere. They have a back room that is good for meetings, too.