“Loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: New listing, opened June 4, 2012
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was staying in town on Thursday, June 12. We called to get delivery and was told they just reopened and didn't deliver, I was put on hold for a moment and the sweet lady came back and said they would deliver for me:) Not too long after and I came down to the lobby to get the pizza and met the owner and his sister. They were so so kind, I even got a hug out of the deal, bonus!! Besides the pizza they gave us some garlic knots, mmm mmm mmm. The pizza was fantastic!!! If ever I come through town again I will for sure stop. Out of a 5 star scale I give it 10 stars. Thank you so much for great pizza and wonderful pizza!!!
Carmen

• Visited June 2014

Bishops Stortford
“Good grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Visited during a stay in canyon after recommendation. Nice food, excellent service and friendly atmosphere. A big thumbs up from us

Cleveland, Oklahoma
“Bad Choice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

We went on Valentines Day, and that may have been part of the problem. The Caesar salad was watery with not much dressing or flavor. The cheese ravoli was decent and the meatballs were good. Eddie's seafood special was mushy linguine in a strange pink salty sauce.

• Visited February 2014
Frisco, Texas
“Lived Up to Good Recommendations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We expected good Italian food and we got it. What stood out was the terrific service. I can't remember a host/hostess actually showing concern over a wait for a table (and the compensatory free glass of wine was a bonus). Our waitress was a college student who was very pleasant and worked hard.

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Average Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

I ate here while I was visiting from out of town, so I can't say how it compares to other places in Canyon. The food was good, but not outstanding. I had a salmon dish and they overcooked the fish (like many restaurants do) but it was ok. The presentation seemed a little odd, with the fish served over a plate of penne pasta. The guys at my table had pizza that was also good, not great. Be aware that Canyon is apparently totally dry, so there's no bar service here.

The weirdest thing was we were there on a Saturday night at about 7:00 and the place was completely dead - only 2 other tables occupied. They advertised live music and there was someone singing when we arrived, but she packed up and left before 7:30. They also advertised a steak special on Saturdays, but when someone at our table asked about it, they said they didn't have it that night. Maybe we caught this place on a really off night, but you'd think a Saturday night would be much better than this.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Trpsworld, Owner at Eddie's Napoli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
I want to first thank you for visiting my restaurant and giving us such an honest review. I also want to apologize for your experience.
We do strive to be the best restaurant in the Panhandle of Texas and I am thankful for honest input so that I can fix what is wrong.
Saturday evening was a big night in our city. There was a huge gala at the arena for the United Way, and that is where most people in town were when you came in. I am sorry about the steak entrée not being served. I thought that I had removed it from all advertising but it seems someone at your table had seen it. If you would be so kind to share where they saw it I will have it taken down until we bring it back around Christmas time.
Lastly I am sorry that your food was only average, and that your Salmon was over cooked. Please know that I have addressed all of these issues with my staff and these problems were fixed. Please next time you are in town come and give us a try. I know that you will find things much better.
Also could you please let me know if my staff offered you complimentary wine Saturday Evening. This would be very helpful.

Terry McAffrey