“Good little Thai place in Canyon”
Review of Thai Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Canyon
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant several times and my food is always good. They have traditional thai and chinese dishes. The service is fast and that's one thing that keeps me coming back.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Thai Kitchen in Canyon is a solid 4.5/5 (I rounded up to 5 for my review) as far as I'm concerned. I stop by here a lot on my way home. My wife swears their chicken fried rice is as good or better than My Thai in Amarillo and I agree. No nasty yellowish-tint food coloring fried rice at Thai Kitchen (or My Thai) for sure. Their Pad Thai is way above average, too. Everything we've had here has been good or better.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

We love their chicken fried rice. It's not an upscale place, but the food is good and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 13 October 2009

A budget place. There do not seem to be any upscale restaurants in Canyon. Prices are moderate and the portions are large. Not the best Thai we've had, but OK.

Reviewed 22 March 2009

The food was the best...everything served hot, lots of fresh ingrediants and good service. The prices were good and the serving sizes were huge. Loved the pad thai!