“Canyon is fortunate to have this!”

Sayakomarn Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Canyon
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Sayakomarn's is a family-owned restaurant established in Canyon, Texas, in 2007. We specialize in authentic Thai cuisine, offering traditional favorites as well as a few of our own specialty dishes.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Sayakomarn Restaurant was a good experience. We were surprised to see so many customers on a Wednesday evening, but pleasant surroundings, friendly server, and outstanding food told us why. We would love to explore more of the menu.

Thanks to TripAdvisor, this was our first dinner of three nights in the Panhandle. It was the best - and a great value.

There are newer reviews for Sayakomarn Restaurant

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place is incredible! I found it when I moved to Canyon to attend college. Everything I've had from here is extremely good! My favorites are sweet and sour chicken, sesame chicken, fried rice, and combination pad thai. And most of the dishes are a good price. I can eat and tip for about 10 dollars.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

While the restaurant did have Pad Thai and some other Thai dishes, the lunch specials were either fried or not Thai. We ordered the Cashew Chicken on the lunch special menu, which was listed as spicy, but was not. The server asked if we wanted the hot sauce when she served the food, but I didn't realize it didn't have any in it already. The brown sauce was mild, but flavorful. We got a small soup bowl of chicken, sauce and about 3 cashews. About 2 cups of rice was served separately on a plate. I ordered a side of broccoli to go in the meals for $2.00 extra, but it was only 3 pieces each. All in all, it was a filling and flavorful meal, but nothing like the Thai restaurants in Dallas.

If you are in the Panhandle and are tired of the usual barbecue and steak, this is an acceptable alternative.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

really good food in a little ol' texas town - probably last place I'd expect it - but the reviews were right on - reasonably priced, comfortable place, good service and yum yum tasty food .....the only thing I'd suggest is new floor covering...

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hey, If you work for 20 years in Houston in oil and gas and tried a different Thai restaurant at least once a week, I'd say this was excellent!!! This place, the recommended one of four Thai restaurants in Canyon, had good food, service, and we left with a smile.

Been to Sayakomarn Restaurant? Share your experiences!