“Nice people work here”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

This is a typical west Texas diner. Lots of deep fried food. Nice service by sweet WT students working their way through school. It is family friendly and no alcohol is served. Easy access and parking is a breeze. If you like deep fried steal or chicken you will like this place.

There are newer reviews for Feldman's Wrong Way Diner

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This was an okay place to eat. The locals must love it though because by the time we left it was packed, but if we are ever in Canyon again we will try some place else.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We enjoyed our visit to this restaurant though I didn't think the food was exceptional. I was disappointed in the broccoli cheese casserole - it was mostly rice with very little broccoli. The green beans were overcooked as was the baked potato. My son really liked the chicken fried steak, and my other son enjoyed his cheeseburger. We attended the chuck wagon dinner later that day at Palo Duro Canyon State Park - Feldman's caters it - and I enjoyed that food much more. So if I were to go back to this restaurant, I would order a meat dish instead of the veggie plate.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Good quality food and beverage at a very reasonable price.
We had good service and the atmosphere is all "Americana".

Reviewed 17 June 2013

While visiting friends in Canyon they took us here for lunch. The food was excellent and the wait staff was very prompt and friendly. I had a huge chicken salad with a side of broccoli cheese casserole. It was so good. I have never tasted broccoli cooked this way and it was yummy. It was packed with locals and that's always a good sign.

Been to Feldman's Wrong Way Diner? Share your experiences!