“Excellent food and service”

Italian Garden Cafe
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Canyon Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Canyon Lake, Texas
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great restaurant in Canyon Lake, Food is fantastic and price is reasonable. Service is fast and some of the best pizza at Canyon Lake.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Rongret

“Great food for an average price.”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I last ate here 3.5 yrs ago and were in town and remembered it being good from our last trip through here. The homemade rolls are good, the salads are well above what you normally expect to receive. I tried the euro salad and was impressed. My wife had Chicken Picatta and I had the Chicken Spinach Lasgna. Both of us really enjoyed the meal, flavor and the atmosphere. Our waitress, Nicole was fantastic and beyond friendly. We will always stop here on our trips through this area!

2 Thank Endurodad
Blanco, Texas
“Well done!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Our party of 20 was served as quickly as 20 can be served. Everyone enjoyed their dinners. The room where they set up the two tables worked out great. Thanks again!

• Visited January 2014
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“OK..priced right..lots of garlic”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the meal. Lots of garlic..good bread. Do not order the house chianti. .tastes like vinegar.

Kansas City, Kansas
“A Fine Feast!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stopped in for Sunday lunch. Soup of the day was Lobster Bisque. It was delicious. A "cup" is really a bowl and a "bowl" was quite large. I ordered Chicken with a creamy brandy dill sauce (I can't remember the name). It was rich and wonderful. The favors blended together so nicely that the dill and brandy were hints rather than overpowering favors that complimented the chicken so nicely. The lunch portion was more than enough for a meal. My husband had the Veal Marsala--a favorite of his. His plate looked fabulous. He ate it all so fast that I didn't even get a taste. He said it was great. The service was good, but our server was overworked trying to take care of us and 2 large parties.

Visited December 2013