“LOVE Cedar Cabin!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canyon Lake
The Homestead Cottages
Reviewed 16 January 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Cedar Cabin on our honeymoon and we loved it!! The view was perfect as my husband loves the hill country. Since he is a musician, the porch that overlooked the beautiful hills made for a perfect setting for him to play his fiddle or guitar. Wonderful, wonderful! Would recommend this to anyone who wanted a romantic get-away! We're definitely going back for our 1 year anniversary!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 November 2012

People spend thousands of dollars for their honeymoon vacations and don't get to relax near as much as we did. This is by far one of the better vacations I have been on, and it will continue to be a vacation spot my new wife and I frequent regularly. The cabin was clean, cozy, accommodating, and beautiful. We did something touristy around town each day, but we were always excited to get back to the cabin and simply relax. The wife was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the hot tub when we arrived; it smelled clean, the water was crystal clear, and it was already heated waiting for us to slip on in. Cold front came in on Monday, so we got to turn the A/C off and use the fireplace to keep us warm. Worked great, and our firewood was even replenished for us while we ran into town for a couple hours. The outdoor shower with the river rock bed bottom was awesome!! If you want to get away from it all, and really relax... Come to the Cedar Creek Cabin Retreat. We are already planning our next trip to the Cabin.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My husband and I have lived in Hawaii almost 8 years and are moving back to Texas. We stayed in Montview Cottage and what a wonderful re-entry to Texas. The cottage was comfortable and the deck, hot tub and land around it were beautiful! It was stocked with everything we needed! Thanks so much!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Homestead Cottages last weekend as a little 15 year wedding anniversary getaway and we LOVED it!! If getting away from it all, peace, quiet, seclusion, nature is what you enjoy, this place is perfect. It was a little cold but when we arrived the heater was already warming the place up and the hot tub was ready to go! They even supplied a pitcher of corn for feeding the deer that visit the property every day. We have our fair share of stress at home with 2 teenage boys and this was exactly what the Dr ordered. My husband even had a last minute change in his work schedule and thankfully they had an opening and were able to adjust the dates. Everything you need is supplied just bring your clothes and food then kick back. I wouldn't have changed a thing and I'm sure we WILL be returning. Thanks Homestead Cottages!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PiratesSmile
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Very cute and peaceful cabin in Texas Hill Country. Wildlife right outside the windows every day. All necessary amenities available. Perfect place for romantic time alone with your sweetheart while enjoying the warmth of nature all around.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Just what we were looking for! We really enjoyed the peace and quiet trip this time of the year. The Texas Tiny House was perfect for the two of us.....we enjoyed swimming in Canyon lake then coming back to sit in the hot tub. With Canyon Lake only a short drive away from Austin, I will definetly be back as this is a perfect place to completely chill out! Highly recommend......take a bottle of wine and you are set!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here at the Texas Tiny House for a night to celebrate my birthday and we had such a good time! The cottage was the perfect size for two and was stocked with everything we needed from wine glasses to kitchen utensils. We cooked our dinner out on the grill and there was also a hot tub that was great for beer-drinking and star-gazing. A nice way to spend the weekend!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
#2 of 14 in Canyon Lake
The Resort at Schlitterbahn
The Resort at Schlitterbahn
#1 of 33 in New Braunfels

Been to The Homestead Cottages? Share your experiences!