“The Best Down Home Breakfast in the Hill Country”
Review of Granny D's

Granny D's
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Canyon Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was touched by an Angela at Granny D's. Angela was our server and she was so excellent. The omelette was delish, pancake fluffy and thick, soaking the plentiful butter and syrup to make for a heavenly experience of food ecstasy. I will be going back for sure even if it is an hour drive from San Antonio.

1  Thank pigletpuff

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place is just plain fun. Our server, Jedediah, was warm and friendly and had a huge smile. Service was excellent. My husband ate fried chicken - he liked the spices and flavors of the corn, potatoes, and green beans. I had the caramel apple and pecan pancakes. Seriously, I have never had pancakes this good in my entire life!

If you enjoy home cooking and a relaxed, country atmosphere, don't miss this place!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Granny D's has become my go-to place for a great dinner breakfast when I have company visiting, They have it all - and their specialty pancakes are the size of a dinner plate! I like to order a carrot cake pancake with icing to share at the table. Homemade biscuits and sausage gravy was deemed awesome by the table when we were there last Saturday.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is good ole Texas comfort food and plenty of it. If it hangs off the plate, you must be in Texas! Great breakfast and friendly wait staff. Definitely worth stopping here!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go to Granny D's and try the food out. The restaurant was very busy.. I guess that is to be expected considering the location. It isn't a very big place,cramped feeling,loud,very loud but if you are ok with the noise then I would definitely recommend that you give the food a try. It is GREAT!

1  Thank Taterhiproro