Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hill Country
US$153
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Bulverde(Spring Branch)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Hampton.com
Wimberley Inn(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$156
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$367
Hotwire.com
Prince Solms Inn(New Braunfels)
US$170
Travelocity
US$93
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Faust Hotel(New Braunfels)
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Other Place(New Braunfels)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslaser tagjumping pillowgolf cartarts and craftshay rideranger stationsplash padwater slidesgem miningboo booolder kidscandy bar bingocindy bear cabinindoor poolpedal carsgreat family funpancake breakfast
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Well most important is that my kids have to approve, Ages ranging between 3 - 14 yrs old. Question is? Were they bored ? "NO". there is so many events and activities for kids of any age. Even the adults carry the fun. I must say the staff is attentive in every campers, lodggers, rv customers needs. People are friendly, WE LOVE IT. I cannot say enough of how clean and well managed Yogi Bear Jelly Stone Park in Hill Country Canyon Lake is. We took our boat out on the lake and the park has private storage for all watercrafts, enought room for everyone. WE WILL VISIT AGAIN AND AGAIN!! From The CRUZ Family !

"Take care of your picnic basket, Yogi might take it" Heya BOOBOO!!! LOL

MILITARY DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE !!

-Mr. Cruz & Family

Room Tip: ROOMS 5-13 - We satyed in Room 6, but they are by the Indoor Pool - Very Convenient for the kids. We can Bar- b- Que and watch the kids swimming.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank heyabooboo2013
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We have been here a few times and it is a wonderful family oriented campground. We always have a blast and our kids LOVE it here!!! The staff is amazing and their pool is so much fun. Lots of activities for the family. Clean Restrooms and showers. Campground is clean. Fun Playground.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had an awesome time. Felt very safe and when I booked they assured me of that and I was not disappointed. It was my first time to camp (and with my girls) and it was good! I now want to camp more! I don't do public restrooms and was scared to make my trip but they were so clean! The kids had a blast and will for sure be going back this spring break with my family and friends! Very safe!! Of course you have the occasional cookuu but the park handled it beautifully!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Chrishart3332
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed for Labor Day weekend and had a great time. All the RV hookups were working properly. We were given the camping location we were told about when we made those reservations. I was extremely happy to get two RV spots right next to each other as requested at reservation time. They had activities for the kids all day, everyday. The Pancake Breakfast was great. The Outdoor pool/splash pad area was great for the kids to cool off in. I would liked to have see a larger pool area due to the size of the campground, it just isn't big enough to accommodate everyone at the park. We did avoid the pool at certain peak times when it was too full. The indoor pool was slightly heated but not freezing as I have found at some indoor hotel pools. We rode our bicycles everywhere, it was very bicycle friendly!! The staff were mostly young high school and college kids but they were all friendly. Our kids also enjoyed the playground area near our RV spot. We never entered a cabin or lodge, so I can't advise on any of those.

Room Tip: View their map online and request a RV spot farthest away from all the activity to have some peace and quiet. We traded No shade for quietness and had No regrets doing so.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RachaelinTexas
MrRangerSmith, General Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you for your review of our Camp Resort. It is a fun, filled, place for families, and we are growing and improving all the time. We have added 4 new Cabins, a Gaga Ball Court, and we are about to get a brand new, HUGE, playground. Maybe in the future we can add to the Splash Zone, too. Stay tuned for more on our website, and we look forward to your next stay with us. We hope you experience will be another great one.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at Canyon lake this past winter/spring and loved it. Plenty for the kids to do, playground, pool, jumping pillow, crafts, etc.. very friendly staff. Grounds were always clean and well upkept. We made sure we booked in again before we left and the kids can't wait to get back to the best campground in Texas!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason D
MrRangerSmith, General Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Thank you very much for letting our future guests know how much you and your family love this Campground. We do our very best to keep it clean for the kids, and keep them busy during the day.
There is so much to do, that many of our guests say there is not enough time in the day to do it all. Thats great! Hopefully, it gives them a reason to come back and stay with us. We sure are glad you will be joining us again this Winter. We look forward to seeing you all!