“Holidy Lodge at Canyon Lake”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canyon Lake
Holiday Lodge on Canyon Lake
Austin, Texas
“Holidy Lodge at Canyon Lake”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My stay at Holiday Lodge was stupendous. The proprietors really make you feel at home and have a wealth of suggestions of things to do in the area. The rooms were very inexpensive and had the added benefit of not feeling like a hotel room. The rooms are very nice on the inside and have many amenities that I needed, such as a smart TV, cable, and Internet. The kitchenette area is fairly small, but I wasn't doing much cooking, so that wasn't a big deal.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our Hostess, Jennifer was an amazing Proprietor of this quaint hotel right on Canyon Lake. Our room was romantic, clean, spacious and quiet. Kitchenette and bath were amazingly styled in natural stone tile and very functional. Pics on website DO NO JUSTICE...but then again...I'm okay with that...like to keep this little hidden secret to myself!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ODonna65
Huntington Station, New York
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This was a delightful stay. Rooms are very nicely decorated and equipped, especially if you're staying for a while, as it has a refrigerator, microwave, cooktop and dishes. Jennifer is a great hostess, provided us with spot-on restaurant and activity recommendation. Price was among the best for.that area as well. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Room Tip: Double queens on lower level were exceptionally comfortable.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This place was quite the stay! Clean, super friendly and accommodating. I have so many things to say but I feel like I'd ruin the surprise for you, I will say this......You don't have to worry about being comfortable, loud, or not accommodated. Jennifer, before I could even asked, told me that I could stay until after my event, so I could come back, nap, and shower before hitting the road(18 hour drive). It was super quiet, everything was up to date and located in a beautiful area. Jennifer spoke with me for quite some time explaining to me the area and so on, and her husband, Mark, really made me feel comfortable over the phone and was just too friendly, sometimes you ask yourself if there are people this nice out there, because I am certainly not on their level. I hope I come back and if I do, I will stay here.

P.S. It has this real cozy feeling to it, the bed was great and the bathroom was really nice, if you stay here you'll know what I mean by "a lot of thought" goes into each room.

Room Tip: ask them for the rooms upstairs, those are the king beds
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
austin, tx
Reviewed 17 January 2014

...is no reason to think that I was not/ am not as satisfied with our stay at Holiday Lodge this past New Year's week than I have been any other of the...Jennifer and I have figured this out once already....9 to 10 times we have been there in the past 5 years. And as much as it seems like a lot of hype to say it...our stays there just keep getting better.
Quiet, bright and lovely, this year was blessed with some awesome weather. Our River Road drive, my trips to the grocery store when we found we forgot some Holiday treat...the outdoors blessed us with a sun, slightly chilled. And, our lounging around the Lodge - in the room or on the porch - we had some very peaceful times to contemplate the coming new year.

Thanks again, Jennifer and Mark! Next year, if the Lord be willing and the creek don't rise.
.r.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Chappell Hill, Texas
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We are currentl staying at this gem and we are completly satisfied.the accomodations are just like a littgle piece of home. The beds are comfortable, the owners are very accomodating, very peaceful setting with a clear view of the night sky. We highly recommend this gem.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Houston TX
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Our room at Holiday Lodge was appointed like a suite in your own home reserved for special guests: so much thought went into providing anything guests might need to be comfortable...better than what they find in my house! Rooms have a quite-adequate kitchen with full fridge, bookshelves filled with good selections, DVDs easily obtained from the office, and a small electric fireplace to heat the room when the Blue Northers blow in. That was the case for our late-November stay when Texas had very unseasonable cold. Everyone mentions the cleanliness, and they're not exaggerating. Bathrooms are small but again well appointed with a shelf above the sink to hold a girl's makeup essentials and a curved shower rod for elbow room. The owners are personable and so helpful but out of sight unless you need them. A bonus which we didn't realize until coming back to the lodge via the northern shore is that the south shore is much quieter and less congested. This lodge is an all-round perfect value.

Room Tip: This is a small lodge, so reserve early. The upper rooms have king beds while the lower rooms have...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
#14 of 14 in Canyon Lake
Hideout on the Horseshoe
Hideout on the Horseshoe
#7 of 14 in Canyon Lake

Been to Holiday Lodge on Canyon Lake? Share your experiences!