“So Yummy!!!!”

Driftwood, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Yummy!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

The place doesn't look like much, but the cupcakes say otherwise. I love the variety!! My favorite is the Amaretto, as it is my all time favorite flavor, but the "cup o joe" coffee cupcake is a close second. You can choose from their "cupcake menu", or make your own creation from all their different topping, icing and filling choices. She also does regular cakes for b-days and weddings and she does pies too. Definitely a must stop!!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most delish cupcake I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

I wanted to check this place out because I had been sending people in & had never tried it lol. I was confused as usual of how to order but the woman helped me figure it out super nice.i had a chocolate cupcake with vanilla custard filling and chocolate icing. It was fantastic. I'm thinking about contacting them for my wedding cake next year. The cupcake was soooo good they have whipped icing. I ate it do fast & got icing in my nose...for the rest of the day all I smelled was heavenly cupcake on accident :) I will go back yummmmmmm

Canyon Lake, Texas
“Great Idea!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

A build your own cupcake, what a great idea! The cupcakes come in several flavors with variety of fillings, frosting and candy toppings. A yummy way to indulge without having to take a whole cake or box of cupcakes home. A wonderful treat without a lot of guilt.

• Visited July 2012