“Read URBAN SPOON reviews”
Review of The Wild Herb Tea Room - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Wild Herb Tea Room
Cuisines: American
“Read URBAN SPOON reviews”
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

If you are unsure if my story is true read reviews on Urban spoon!!! First the waiter says how I was lying and poses as a customer... Then calls another customer a liar and admits he works there! Hahaha anybody see a pattern? Anyways I couldn't have chips because I had ulcers. I was not being childish. I had been very sick for many weeks. The staff showed no concern for customer service. But the important thing is that I found a GREAT tea room in New Braunfels it's River House tea room actually in Gruene! I have told all my neighbors and friends not to go to Wild Herb and will continue to pass the word. Also to the waiter that reviewed it that is unethical and you broke the rules stated by reviewing since you are associated with them.

San Antonio, Texas
“LOTS of food!”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We dined here a couple of months ago and the food was delicious and there was a lot of it too! Great chicken salad and the chicken wrap was huge. upscale for the lake. Very pleasant waiter. Nice little gift shop in front of restaurant when you walk in. We will be going back!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank slh7078
“Awful customer service”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The manager was so rude it was an hour and a half before closing. I asked to sub a piece of bread since they were out of pasta salad. I was told its too expensive and they make stuff from scratch and didn't have enough. I said that didn't make sense and I wouldn't be returning. The manager/Owner couldn't care less. She walked off before I was done talking. I said this is awful customer service. She responded by saying they don't like rude customers. There was only two other tables but I was humiliated. I will not be returning! I will let everybody know if you are paying and want decent service do not expect it. The food is great but not worth the attitude.

New Braunfels, Texas
“Welcome surprise”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

This little restaurant behind the gift shop is a real find. Sandwiches were not only huge, but made with quality ingredients. Corned beef was flaky and tender. Ham was out of this world. Took home a piece of carrot cake because we were full from lunch but didn't want to miss out. Will be visiting again!

• Visited August 2012