“Worth the drive”

Add it.
The Wild Herb Tea Room
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I joined three friends here last Wednesday and loved it! It's a very quaint and sweet place to visit and have a great lunch, too. The menu is full of homeade selections, which makes it hard to choose just one. We had the nicest young man for our server, and he was eager to please. The adjoining gift shop had wonderful smelling scents to arouse our curiousity, as we left. This group of girlfriends will definitely stop by again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Several of us had a wonderful celebratory luncheon last Tuesday for my sister's birthday. She had been there once before and loved it. I have been there 5 times myself. All were from San Antonio except one and all vow to return again even though it is an 80 mile round trip from their homes. The food was excellent, served promptly by a gracious young man who took our group picture. We learned later from the husband of the owner and proprietor of the gift shoppe that all the breads and entrees were handmade as well as all the soaps and bath salts in the gift shoppe. Even though we were all full and had take home boxes to carry, we ordered a slice of Rum Pecan Pie to share with the birthday lady. The room was filled with happy customers. I am certainly glad we did not have "lakegirl711" there to spoil our enjoyment of the Wild Herb Tea Room. We shall return for more samples of the new menu.

1  Thank snickerdoodle730
Reviewed 2 March 2013

The food was amazing, and the service was excellent! We could not make up our mind about what we wanted to order, and the waiter was MORE than patient with us! :) The atmosphere was very pleasant and inviting.

1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This lovely tea room has a good menu, great service and a very pleasant atmosphere. Wish it were open in the evenings!

Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

If you are unsure if my story is true read reviews on Urban spoon!!! First the waiter says how I was lying and poses as a customer... Then calls another customer a liar and admits he works there! Hahaha anybody see a pattern? Anyways I couldn't have chips because I had ulcers. I was not being childish. I had been very sick for many weeks. The staff showed no concern for customer service. But the important thing is that I found a GREAT tea room in New Braunfels it's River House tea room actually in Gruene! I have told all my neighbors and friends not to go to Wild Herb and will continue to pass the word. Also to the waiter that reviewed it that is unethical and you broke the rules stated by reviewing since you are associated with them.