Canyon Lakeview Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Wimberley Inn(Wimberley)
View Hotel
All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenfood providedhot tubview of the lakereset buttonwalked downoutlet shoppingshort stayboat rampsheets and towelsmini blindsthe room was nicebeds were comfortablegreat place for familypicnic tablesrelaxing stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2011

This is a great place for family reunions. It had plenty of space for our group of 65, and it was a perfect meeting place. The wide porches were great for family to gather and visit, and the scenery from the porch is fantastic. It has a good swimming area, and the kids loved feeding the deer. The Conference center was a good fit for our family barbecue dinner on Saturday night. The staff was very accommodating, and the surroundings were beautiful and quiet. We have tried many places over the years, and we all agree this is the best place we have ever stayed. We will be going back in 2 years!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank cgrayPlains_TX
Reviewed 21 June 2011

My husband & I went for the first time and stayed in the lodge. The whole place is beautiful and the deer are amazing. I will recommend this place to anyone who wants a nice relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CRRiley
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We stayed in one of the Cabins. I had a coupon the first time I went with my daughter and My husband and I went this time. You have a nice kitchenette area complete with a full size refrigerator, small oven and stove top, microwave, and dishes. There is a Queen size bed, bunk beds, and a Murphy Bed which can be used for a little extra cost. Out the back door is a patio which has a table and chairs in front of your room and a gas grill. Deer is everywhere and they will come right up to you to eat. They provide the deerfood as well although we chose to buy another bag because we enjoyed feeding them so much. Their is a boat ramp just down the road which is in front of the cabins. It overlooks the beautiful mountains and lake. It is georgeous and serene. Very peaceful. If you must go into town it is not far away. We love it there and will definately return. Oh, the staff is very helpful and housekeeping is very good and accomodating. They will help you in any way you need. Sorry, but I could not figure out how to download pictures.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MelissaF55
Reviewed 29 December 2010

I love the place, first time stay. We were having three sets of families coming in for Christmas this year and my house is just to small for everyone. I thought about renting everyone hotels rooms but by the time I did that it was going to be way to much per night. So I found Lakeview on trip advisor and booked it for Christmas for everyone to be able to be under one roof for Christmas. Best Christmas in years! We all were able to stay in one cabin, the place was spotless when we arrived. The views from the cabin were breathtaking, sitting in the hot tub and being able to see the lake, awesome. Each family had there own rooms which is a major plus, the large living room, dining room, and kitchen was great to have everyone around in one place. Being able to walk down to the lake with the little kids and to feed the deer out of there hands was so awesome, great for pictures. I can't wait to to have an excuse to book this place again. We stayed for four days and nobody wanted to leave. Such a great place to relax with family and to have everything so close, everyone had something to do shopping in SATX, fishing, exploring around the lake, or just relaxing and looking at the great views with a good book. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a great place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2010

The cabin was immaculate,there was plenty of beds for my family,the view of the lake is spectacular,the kitchen was great for cooking meals ,we enjoyed the hot tub, gas grill and the peace and quiet that the setting provides. We also enjoyed fishing and scenic walks.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family