“Great food and friendly servers!”
Review of Ninfa's Tacos & Burgers #2 - CLOSED

Ninfa's Tacos & Burgers #2
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 April 2013

At least 6 years of returning for wonderful food!
The quality and variety of the menu items draw us back.

The salsa is very good, as are the combination plates -- enchiladas, tacos, etc.
Great burgers, too!!

There are newer reviews for Ninfa's Tacos & Burgers #2

Reviewed 28 February 2013

I haven't had real down home South Texas mexican food in a long time but this place is where its at for sure. The enchiladas were full of meat and they actually use real cheese, not the cheese whiz stuff. The crispy beef tacos were fresh and stuffed along with fresh salad toppings. Beans and rice were to die for. Cain't say enough about how fresh everything was. You have to try this place!

1  Thank RICHRT
Reviewed 31 October 2012

we ate here on 10/30/12. The waitress was rude and would ignore us and our requests. The food was blah. I ordered the enchilada plate with guacamole. The guacamole WASN'T guacamole, but instead this shredded lettuce stuff with a tiny bit of avocado in it. I returned the enchilada plate only to be charged half price for something I returned and didn't eat. I instead ordered a cheeseburger. It was horrible. Very greasy. I asked the waitress for some mayo but she ignored me. I had to ask the owner/cook for some mayo and a to-go box so I could leave that place and the owner/cook actually called the cops on me because I simply returned my enchilada plate. WOW! Seriously! What a paranoid woman and what horrible treatment to customers. I was never rude to her to warrant her to call the cops. THREE cop cars showed up (what a waste of taxpayer money). My husband found out they were there for us (we were actually leaving when they showed up) and he asked that woman... "you called the cops for us returning a plate of bad food?" Of course she ignored us. We told the cops that yes, we sent back the plate of food since it was bad and the cop told us to have a nice day. Wow, I'm just totally blown away at the behavior of this owner/cook and the waitress. We were the only customers in that very dirty restaurant too. Service was the worst. Food was just greasy and sad. I'll never go back ...that's for sure!

1  Thank Canyon D
Reviewed 30 August 2012

a little hole in the wall but good quality food and always hot. service good. not much on atmosphere but didn't expect much either. A good take out choice.

Reviewed 21 August 2011

Just arrived in Caynon Lake for the week and was craving Mexican food when we saw Ninfa's Taco and Burgers. The chips were 'home made' we were told and they were so hard that it hurt your teeth. The food was very bland and small portions for the price. My daughter ordered a hamburger, cut it in half and found a hair after taking a bite. I was so disappointed and upset to have had the food and service be the worst we have ever had. Save your money and go anywhere but this place!!!

2  Thank purplesweetie31