“World's best Pies, Cookies, Sandwiches”
Review of Mrs Bush's Pie Co

Mrs Bush's Pie Co
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Canyon Lake
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Great Food and Mrs. Bush a very kind and friendly owner. I love to go in to the place. Don't miss it.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Loved the Key Lime cream pie. Tart, sweet enough. The cookies were a little blah. But she definitely bakes a great pie. There's something different everyday. You have it try it once.

1  Thank JaimeVoyager1215
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Just tried Mrs Bush's pie. WOW. It's like my mom was channeled through their pastry. Incredible. I will be back.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

We stopped by this place by chance,it was really a tiny little place! We happend to be in the area on vacation and my daughter Lauren was celebrating her 15th birthday. Now, if I was home in Vermont I would have made her a birthday pie! I think this is only my second time purchasing in a pie. To say the least we are very finicky pie folk. Well, we ordered a pumpkin pie just out of the oven and a pecan. They both were so delightful I would highly recommend this establishment to anybody looking for an excellent dessert at an excellent price!! Keep up the wonderful baking!!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I know of no other person that puts as much love into making her pies and treats. A wonderful christian women that is blessed in her craft. Her pecan pies are to die for but dont forget the key lime and apple pies.

1  Thank Rick R