“Love it!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The facility is very clean and secure. Staff were friendly and helpful to a newbie. I loved the therapy baths. You do not need to get heat stroke as many of the pools are at moderate temperature. It was my first time to a nude bath area but quickly became comfortable. The saunas were mostly too warm for me but there is a cold room too. I liked the infrared and far infrared areas.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Patricia L

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awful experience. Incompetent staff did not put reservation on computer and turned a planned father's day experience into bad mo”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Awful experience. Ruined a planned father's day experience for my husband and kids. Staff did not put spa reservation in computer.

We had to change a planned experience to something else .

Visited June 2014
2 Thank k2seriki
Carrollton, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Just one tiny issue”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This place is great - awesome actually. Very clean and you feel like you are far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The only issue that I and my family have is that they enforce the completely nude aspect in the mens and womens spa areas which are separate and private, however, not everyone feels comfortable allowing everything to hang out!!! It should be an option i.e. if you like to be naked fine if you want to wear your swim trunks that should be okay.....that's the only thing that keeps me from going back - I have spent almost $1500 there in just 3 visits but I don't know if I feel comfortable going back.....unless of course they stop making it mandatory for you to strip completely

Visited May 2014
8 Thank Observant7
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First visit, hooked”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Having read the reviews, I wanted to come into the experience unbiased and form my own opinions but still considering the reviews. First off, I have been to King Spa recently and that was my first ever Asian bath house style spa trip. I stayed there for only a few hours. It was intimidating at first as I am generally modest.

With that said, my review is comparitive. Spa Castle is much more my taste, and I was impressed all the way around..from check-in throughout my 24hr stay. Desk staff was friendly and explained everything just the way I needed. We stayed at the One Boutique hotel which was such a plus, especially since that gave us in and out priveleges for the spa (which you can't otherwise). The place was very clean, which I am anal about. The food was good though prices were hotel-typical high. For the value of not having to leave premises, it was worth it I guess. My husband and I got couples massages which were great...not relaxing as they were good stretches,working muscles and tension really good. I got a wonderful body scrub which was not as intrusive or rough as I expected. I've never had anyone so close and in contact with my naked body that wasn't my man..a little weird for only a short period. So worth every penny.

Great visit overall.

Drawback was the number of little kids roaming around. I don't get having screaming, running, playing little ones in a place that's supposed to be relaxing. They need a kids zone.

I will be back, very soon.

5 Thank Kim E
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good experience”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

First visit. Nice facility. Hotel is very modern/chic. Best deep tissue massage I have had. My wife says the body scrub was great and is looking forward to doing it again. The buffalo chicken fingers were fantastic.

Cool technology: RFID watch controlling your locker and paying for your food and services. Also the smart panel in the hotel room controlling lights and other functions in the room.

Small kids running around the spa detracts from the relaxed atmosphere. I left mine with grandma. I wish everyone had done the same. The facility should consider a minimum age, say 10 years old. I don't see why a toddler needs to come here anyway.

Large towels would be nice as well as wash cloths in the hotel rooms. The lights in the hotel room are motion activated. Quite annoying if you go to the bathroom at night and don't want a bright light in your eyes.

All things considered, worth the time and money.

6 Thank BossPlaya