“Cheesesteak”

Fred's Downtown Philly
Ranked #29 of 333 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Cheesesteak with wizzzz. Holy Cow this brought me right back to Philly. I love visiting Philly, but I am not in such a hurry to get back now that I have discovered Fred's. I can get a real cheesesteak right here in the DFW area. They are made fresh when you order and they have UTZ crab boil chips to go with them. Dang I am making myself hungry.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Their cheesesteaks are made fresh to order from thin sliced ribeye. You can get one almost anyway you want from their extensive menu. This is a small, not very bright storefront in a small strip just south of the Bush Turnpike right on Josey Ln.