“YUMMY GREEK FOOD!”

Kapaa, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUMMY GREEK FOOD!”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I've gone to TG for years and years - the food is high quality and consistent, the lunch special is a HUGE value. These folks serve the BEST crispest freshest Greek salad in town. Hard to pick a favorite - the gyro is served on marvelous pita that is soft and luscious; dolma are wonderful; hummus is superb, tabouli is tangy and lemony, tomato basil soup is flavorful (puts others to shame)...and there are enough VEGAN dishes to satisfy my vegan friends. I'll go back again and again.

• Visited January 2012

Abilene
“The best Little Greek House in Texas!”
Reviewed 26 January 2010

My sister and I found this place by browsing our gps for Lebanese or Greek food...I am so happy to have found this restaurant! The food is amazing and while at least one comment on here complained about the cost, it is well worth every cent...home made, delicious, and "to die for!" The owner was very congenial as well. My sister and I mentioned several times, this is our new favorite! Thank you for the best meal experience in a long time! We'll be back and recommend it to friends and family!

hnowlin
“Delicious”
Reviewed 5 October 2008

This restaraunt is awesome. The food is great. It looks kind of scary from the outside but once you eat the food you will definitely want to go back again and again. They gyros and baba ghanouj (sp?) are the best I've found in Dallas. The owner is very nice as well.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This has been a favorite...”
Reviewed 16 July 2008

This has been a favorite of mine for 10+ years. Excellent lunch time buffet. Owner's are proud of the food they put out.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This used to be my favorite restaurant. The meals were fixed FAST and the meals were reasonably priced, especially for...”
Reviewed 4 April 2008

This used to be my favorite restaurant. The meals were fixed FAST and the meals were reasonably priced, especially for Greek cuisine.

THEN they opened a buffet and the prices all changed. Their usual lunch special went up in price AND they no longer included the drink in the special... with tax, you're looking at spending nearly $11 (without a drink) for lunch - when before it was $7 including tax and drink.

The food is great, but I haven't been there since they changed the prices. I just can't afford to eat like a king when I have a pauper's salary.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook