“So good!”

Tasty Greek Incorporated
Ranked #17 of 336 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 12 August 2012

The owner is so darn nice, the food is so good, what he does to the green beans should be illegal its so good. The baklava is slap your mama good!

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Small, family owned, tucked away in a 'strip center.'
Go on it.. the food is amazing.. if you want melt in your mouth lamb gyros or
tasty spinach pies... this is the place.
You'll be greeted at a counter where you'll place your order, get your drink/salad and go to your table. Your lunch will be brought to your table.
It's prompt, friendly, delicious and excellent value for the lunch plate!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

This little Greek family owned and run restaurant has been around for years and there is good reason. When you enter the store you are greeted by "Wally" with a big "Hello Friend" and this hospitality and friendly atmosphere make it a great place to stop in for a Gryos and other Greek dishes. This is not a large family restaurant, but the quaint eating area make it an ideal lunch stop when you just need to have your Gyro's fix!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I tried this place twice once in an afternoon and once in the evening. The first time, I just found it on a whim since I was in the area- got the gyro to go- the male owner was very nice. Food was just ok but he was the only one working and he was busy so...I thought we'd give the place another chance since we were once again around that area- it was 7 at night - the owner's kids were running around- then the owners wife's (what I could make out) would yell at the kids to set down at the table behind me- so unbusiness like- hire a babysitter!! Don't get me started. Anyway the gyro platter tasted like a salt block- just gross- we took two bites and left (we did pay) - Don't waste your money-

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I've gone to TG for years and years - the food is high quality and consistent, the lunch special is a HUGE value. These folks serve the BEST crispest freshest Greek salad in town. Hard to pick a favorite - the gyro is served on marvelous pita that is soft and luscious; dolma are wonderful; hummus is superb, tabouli is tangy and lemony, tomato basil soup is flavorful (puts others to shame)...and there are enough VEGAN dishes to satisfy my vegan friends. I'll go back again and again.