“Try the take out gyros meat!”

Tasty Greek Incorporated
Ranked #17 of 336 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We love Tasty Greek gyros meat... and they sell it by the pound! Today we got 1/2 pound of the most flavor-filled, tender lamb and side containers of wonderful yogurt/cucumber sauce! So yummy in a salad for a hot June evening. Enjoy great food at home!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Decent hole in the wall place in a fairly Hispanic neighborhood. We tried their lamb gyros and Chicken Soulvaki sandwiches and we really liked the flavor of shicken soulvaki sandwich, lamb gyro was not too bad. Not a great place if you are looking for ambience but a good bet for a To Go order. I would give their Chicken Soulvaki sandwich 4 stars for the flavor.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

I was taken here by a friend who loves Greek food and said this place has the best around. We went for the lunch buffet. I had the salad, the gyro lamb, green beans, potatoes, vegetables and pita bread. I also tried 3 different dessert items - one was a rice pudding and the other two also very "pudding-y" and very sweet.

The lamb was tender. The salad and vegetables were fine. The green beans looked and tasted like canned green beans rather than fresh green beans. The pita bread was good.

My friend was oohing and aweing about the food. I wasn't all that entranced with it myself. What can I say?

The restaurant itself is casual. Not a white tablecloth type of place or anything like that. It is clean and the service was fine. Not a whole lot of patrons in the place at 2:00PM on a weekday afternoon.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

The owner is so darn nice, the food is so good, what he does to the green beans should be illegal its so good. The baklava is slap your mama good!

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Small, family owned, tucked away in a 'strip center.'
Go on it.. the food is amazing.. if you want melt in your mouth lamb gyros or
tasty spinach pies... this is the place.
You'll be greeted at a counter where you'll place your order, get your drink/salad and go to your table. Your lunch will be brought to your table.
It's prompt, friendly, delicious and excellent value for the lunch plate!