“Great food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I loved the strawberry Margaritas, the salad, the biscuits and soup.I had the rib-eye which was average but still good. The waiter was wonderful, he was very proactive. I would definately recommend. Only thing I didn't like was the karaoke they started playing shortly after we arrived to restaurant. Would definately recommend this place.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Yesmerald

College Station, Texas
“Ladies Retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I'll be honest - I had low expectations based on the size of the town of Cat Springs. I could NOT have been more wrong. This place was elegant & cozy at the same time - not a simple feat. The server was darling and the food was divine. I felt like a cherished guest, not merely a paying customer. Be prepared for a small menu (the owner and maybe 1 other person works in the kitchen), but the choices are still varied and you will find something you love.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank DeAnn A
Austin, Texas
“Great in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I liked the company and the food and the atmosphere! There wasn't anything I didn't like! The area was beautiful, the service prompt and attentive and Carol was a great host!

Visited December 2013
Austin, Texas
“Food Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

Great food, and great service. Personable service. My salmon and mashed sweet potatoes were melt in your mouth delish. My husband ate his whole perfectly cooked steak. Great wine..I might have had too much great wine because I ended up karaoking (to everyone's now broken ear drums) in the bar....but it was a great time all around! A great complement to our Blisswood B&B stay!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jessica H
College Station, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Food and Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

All of the food was incredible! The steak and pork were cooked to perfection. She had great wine choices. The staff was entertaining and wonderful! The art and overall ambiance of the entire establishment was phenomenal! I can't wait to go back and try something else! Even the bite of soup I had from one of my friend's meals was excellent.

Visited November 2013