All reviewsextended staywashers and dryersan extended period of timelaundry facilitieshalf milehotel is locatedpamtexaspetbrandhighway
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The hotel is clean, quiet, and the staff at the front desk went out of their way to help us with an unforeseen problem. Having never stayed at a "Candlewood Suites", I was prepared to not be impressed but everything was quite satisfactory for our one-night stay. There's complementary coffee in the lobby and it really has the feel of a privately owned inn rather than a corporate chain because of the fine folks behind the desk. Keep up that good Texas hospitality -- would definitely recommend the Candlewood Suites Austin Cedar Park.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property. We always love to hear about our staff. We all truly enjoy our guests. We like our property to feel like a home away from home. We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this review and look forward to having you visit us again.
Pamela

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Accolades and heartfelt thanks to an Inn that for my experience has it right! From check in to check out and everything in between! First and foremost there is a culture of welcome and care for individual choices. It was so nice to walk in and feel welcome, especially with my trusted little dog at my side. She felt it too as shown by her wagging tail and turning over for a belly rub! Pets Are Welcome, is more than a sign or a saying. The animals' needs are anticipated with a nice area for playing, walking and relieving for the dog. and relaxing for the human. Animal etiquette and good behavior is fostered and appreciated by people who seem to love animals. The comfortable bed made me want to come home and buy a new bed -- soft, firm, clean and comfy. The kitchen inspired me to take the short walk to Target Super Store to buy a few things for my own simple, gourmet meals. If I preferred I could go to the next door Church's Chicken, Deli, or nice restaurants right across the road. Swimming and hot tub available at adjoining Holiday Inn Express, just a few feet away. I had wanted a motel with outside access where I could park my car right by my door, but the indoor access proved to be perfect, with parking very close by four key access entrances. It gave me a feeling of home and that there were folks who greeted me when I came "home" each time. Yet they in no way were intrusive, and they respected my own privacy. The guest construction workers I encountered while there were respectful and friendly. I was thinking of extending my stay even longer --enjoying the Austin area, shopping, and easy access to visiting family and friends. I hope to return again soon for a longer stay. My hats off to the manager and all the staff!

Room Tip: Trust the staff the help you by expressing your needs. My location was perfect on the third floor. All rooms seemed to be easily accessibly.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you so much for the fantastic review of our property. It is the wonderful people like yourself that make our staff really enjoy our job. We do try to make our hotel feel like a home away from home. We are very proud of our property and thankful that it shows to our guests. Please come back and see us. You were a joy to have here.
Pam

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have been to the Cedar Park area on numerous occassions but due to hotels being booked I could get a reservation at the Candlewood Suites. While its different than most of the hotels I have stayed in as for breakfast, etc. I will definetly stay again because of the customer service, friendly staff and clean rooms. I was treated really special even though it was my first time. The first impression was a lasting one.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kris S.,

We are so pleased that you ended up at our property. Our hotel is a little different from the typical hotel. Our extended stay facilities equipped with kitchens enable our guests to make their meals in their room if they so choose or enjoy grilling outside under our gazebo. I hope you were able to take advantage of either of those during your stay. We really appreciate your recognition of our staff. We truly enjoy getting to know our guests.

Pam

Reviewed 12 September 2013

First of all this is not a 2-star hotel. This is at least a 3 to 4 star hotel. The front desk was great and the rooms were very nice. Conveniently to 183 and close to downtown. The rooms were very clean and spacious which my wife loved. They have a very nice price point that we were happy about was we saw how nice it was. I would stay here again with no problem!!!!

Nice Job!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the oportunity to write the review regarding your most recent stay. I was very pleased to hear that your expectations were met and that the staff was friendly. Our goal is to provide each guest with the best service possible. If at anytime we are failing to meet a guest expectations if they would simply notify us immediately the staff would take proper steps to resolve the issue. We hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again for your positive feedback, I will inform the staff.

Don

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stayed at the hotel while waiting to close on our house. Initially we expected to stay for about 7 days but it ended up being 15 days. During our stay we found the hotel staff to be friendly and very pleasant to deal with. Staying in a hotel for 15 days isnt really exciting to anyone when you are use to living in a house but I will say that the rooms (cleanliness and fully equipped kitchens) made our stay better than we ever expected. There was also a grill area that we used on a couple of occassions which was very nice. I would stay at the hotel again or anytime we have family visit I will recommend it. Thank you.

Room Tip: Several restaurants are located within walking distance
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Joy S.
Thank you taking the time to fill out a review. I'm happy to hear that our hotel could feel like a home away from home with your extended stay. It is our goal to provide a level of comfort and convenience for anything you might need. Our gazebo/grill area is enjoyed by many guests. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of it during your visit. We couldn't ask for anything more than to have our previous guests recommend our property. That is our biggest compliment. Thank you.
Pam P.