All reviews extended stay washers and dryers an extended period of time laundry facilities half mile hotel is located pam texas pet brand highway
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Due to being in the area for work I lived at the hotel for 45 days which was the longest i had ever stayed in a single hotel. I enjoyed my time. The staff were friendly and always prompt with any services I needed. The room was nice and clean not to mention having a kitchen allowed me to eat some meals in.

I enjoyed it alot

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Jason,
We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay! We enjoyed having you. It's good to hear you were able to make use of the kitchens in the room. That is definitely a useful amentiy that our guests love. Come back and see us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was a guest at Candlewood Suites for 10 nights. My room was very clean and very comfortable.
I am a very picky sleeper and I slept great every single night. The mattress was comfy and so were the pillows. I really liked the location- so near to restaurants, stores and the Gold's Gym. I also used the fitness room at the hotel and it was adequate- in other words, it meet my goals and expectations. I used the laundry services as well. The only thing that I did not like was the dryers. They did not have filters and the inside of the dryers were dirty. It looked like work clothes were put in there and they just seemed dirty to me. So, I air dryed my clothes in my room.
The staff were so friendly and helpful!!!!! I was very impressed with the hospitality that was extended to me.
All in all, it was an exceptional stay and I will return and recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Cynthia R.,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's good to hear that you were able to take advantage of the local stores and conveniences around us. I'm happy to hear that our gym met your needs as well. Thank you for the input on our dryers. We are always trying to improve where needed. We will make sure we keep a close eye on the condition of our complimentary laundry facilities. Thank you for taking the time to send this review in. We appreciate all of our guests.
Pamela

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The hotel is clean, quiet, and the staff at the front desk went out of their way to help us with an unforeseen problem. Having never stayed at a "Candlewood Suites", I was prepared to not be impressed but everything was quite satisfactory for our one-night stay. There's complementary coffee in the lobby and it really has the feel of a privately owned inn rather than a corporate chain because of the fine folks behind the desk. Keep up that good Texas hospitality -- would definitely recommend the Candlewood Suites Austin Cedar Park.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property. We always love to hear about our staff. We all truly enjoy our guests. We like our property to feel like a home away from home. We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this review and look forward to having you visit us again.
Pamela

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Accolades and heartfelt thanks to an Inn that for my experience has it right! From check in to check out and everything in between! First and foremost there is a culture of welcome and care for individual choices. It was so nice to walk in and feel welcome, especially with my trusted little dog at my side. She felt it too as shown by her wagging tail and turning over for a belly rub! Pets Are Welcome, is more than a sign or a saying. The animals' needs are anticipated with a nice area for playing, walking and relieving for the dog. and relaxing for the human. Animal etiquette and good behavior is fostered and appreciated by people who seem to love animals. The comfortable bed made me want to come home and buy a new bed -- soft, firm, clean and comfy. The kitchen inspired me to take the short walk to Target Super Store to buy a few things for my own simple, gourmet meals. If I preferred I could go to the next door Church's Chicken, Deli, or nice restaurants right across the road. Swimming and hot tub available at adjoining Holiday Inn Express, just a few feet away. I had wanted a motel with outside access where I could park my car right by my door, but the indoor access proved to be perfect, with parking very close by four key access entrances. It gave me a feeling of home and that there were folks who greeted me when I came "home" each time. Yet they in no way were intrusive, and they respected my own privacy. The guest construction workers I encountered while there were respectful and friendly. I was thinking of extending my stay even longer --enjoying the Austin area, shopping, and easy access to visiting family and friends. I hope to return again soon for a longer stay. My hats off to the manager and all the staff!

Room Tip: Trust the staff the help you by expressing your needs. My location was perfect on the third floor. All rooms seemed to be easily accessibly.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you so much for the fantastic review of our property. It is the wonderful people like yourself that make our staff really enjoy our job. We do try to make our hotel feel like a home away from home. We are very proud of our property and thankful that it shows to our guests. Please come back and see us. You were a joy to have here.
Pam

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have been to the Cedar Park area on numerous occassions but due to hotels being booked I could get a reservation at the Candlewood Suites. While its different than most of the hotels I have stayed in as for breakfast, etc. I will definetly stay again because of the customer service, friendly staff and clean rooms. I was treated really special even though it was my first time. The first impression was a lasting one.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kris S.,

We are so pleased that you ended up at our property. Our hotel is a little different from the typical hotel. Our extended stay facilities equipped with kitchens enable our guests to make their meals in their room if they so choose or enjoy grilling outside under our gazebo. I hope you were able to take advantage of either of those during your stay. We really appreciate your recognition of our staff. We truly enjoy getting to know our guests.

Pam